For the true audiophile who appreciates the workmanship as much as the quality of sound, Sonus Faber brings you the Chameleon B Bookshelf Speakers. Sonus Faber made these speakers as an opener for the Chameleon line, and is made with the same high-quality materials used for their flagship model's tweeters and midwoofers. Each speaker is handcrafted to perfection, and features the option of interchangeable panels for those looking to add some color.
Sonus Faber Chameleon B Speakers Features:
- Made by hand in Italy, with close attention to every detail from the woodgrain to the metal
- Transform your small to medium-sized room into a concert hall, and witness the warm, clear sound of Sonus Faber
- These speakers come as a pair for the full stereo experience
- Collect and change out the side panels with options for colors!
This Sonus Faber Chameleon Speaker Bundle includes:
- Pair of Chameleon B Bookshelf Speakers
- Pair of Chameleon B Bookshelf Speaker Panels
Sonus Faber Chameleon B Bookshelf Speakers
With the Chameleon speakers collection, Sonus faber aims to bring to a wider, contemporary audience all the iconic element that made history of the Vicenza based company: innovative style and design, quality of sound and craftsmanship approach to construction, absolutely made in Italy and “handmade.” Chameleon embodies all of the iconic design elements of Sonus faber offering a level of customization previously unattainable – the entire cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels.
In this way, choosing the finis is no longer a permanent decision. Instead it becomes something that identify the speaker, that can evolve together with customer’s taste: owners of the Sonus faber Chameleon will have the freedom to select the most suitable fit in any environment and for any style of interior design! Sonus faber's Chameleon is an optimal solution for those who are seeking an immediate and affordable solution for their listening needs.
The three speakers that make up the Sonus faber Chameleon collection offer optimal solutions for both stereo music lovers as well as for those who want to create a multichannel system for a variety of listening experiences. A floor-standing model, a bookshelf speaker, and a center channel provide a range of combinations that are well-suited to any environment, from the largest living room to the smallest and most intimate listening room. The Sonus faber Chameleon family is composed of three elements, each of which has distinctive features.
Carefully placed in the room, Chameleon B will amaze even the most demanding listener for its excellent performance, offering definition and power to everyone and will elicit all the feelings and emotions of live music.
Sonus Faber Chameleon B Bookshelf Speakers Specifications:
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM: 2-way bookshelf vented box
- TWEETER: 29 mm high definition pre-coated fabric dome driver with no ferrofluid. Sonus faber design.
- MIDWOOFER: 1x150 mm. Free compression basket design and PP cone. Ultra-dynamic performance and linearity. Sonus faber design.
- CROSSOVER POINT: 2.500 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY (2.831V/1M): 87 dB SP
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 Ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 30W – 150W without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC-268-5): 20V rm
- DIMENSION (HXWXD): 315.5 x 185 x 283 mm
- OPTIONAL DEDICATED STAND (HxWxD): 725 x 306 x 370 mm
- TOTAL DIMENSION: 1040.5 x 306 x 370 mm
- WEIGHT (KG/EACH): 6.7
Sonus Faber Chameleon B Bookshelf Speaker Panels
This attachable panel is designed for the Sonus faber Chameleon B bookshelf speaker. The entire Chameleon B cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels thanks to a system of pins which allows their simple removal and replacement.