- Enjoy deep, clear high fidelity sound in any room
- Simple, one button setup with no wires
- Seamlessly complements your other Sonos System
- Place it anywhere in your home - horizontally or vertically
SUB Wireless Subwoofer for use with Sonos Components - Soul-Shaking Sound. Heart-Pounding Design. One-Button Setup.
- Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound
- Wireless, one-button setup
- Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Place it anywhere in the room—even lying flat under a couch
Listen down deep
- Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes—you’ll feel it in your bones.
All sound, zero vibration
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
Wherever you want it
- Because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room—even lying flat under a couch.
ACCESS ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Pre-loaded Internet radio stations — free of charge
- Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
Endless music from the most popular online music services
- Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora, Rdio, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify, Stitcher SmartRadio, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Computer-free music playback
- Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play the music on your computer in any room
- Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes to MP3.
Listen to music that’s stored on an iPod or iPhone
- Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the SONOS DOCK (sold separately).
OTHER COOL FEATURES
Easy Internet connectivity for other products in your house
- When wirelessly connected to a BRIDGE or another player, you can use the Ethernet port on the back of your SUB to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or network hard drive.
CONTROL YOUR SONOS MUSIC SYSTEM WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET AND MORE
Control all your music and rooms with your Android device, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Android Market.
Integrated, multi-room control
- If you have multiple music players, you can control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
Find and play your favorite songs in an instant
- Browse or search for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in the home.
- Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PC
- Turn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Dedicated Sonos CONTROL (sold separately)
- Increase your control with a dedicated touch screen SONOS CONTROL featuring instant-on, dedicated buttons and long battery life.
MUSIC WITH SONOSNET
Built-in wireless capability
- The SUB can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Music players and controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- NOTE: To get started, you must wire either one player or BRIDGE to your home network using a standard Ethernet cable.
SonosNet wireless mesh network technology
- Provides whole-house coverage, ensures synchronous music playback, and avoids sources of wireless interference. Incorporating sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, SonosNet uses multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations.
- Works with any mix of Sonos components
- Compatible with all previous generations of Sonos players, CONTROL, and BRIDGE
Play a different song in every room, at the same time
- Tune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
Listen to the same song in every room, in perfect synchronization
- Play the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
SIMPLE SETUP AND EXPANDABLE DESIGN
- No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a SUB in any room where you want music, plug it in and enjoy. Wire one SUB or BRIDGE (sold separately) to your router to access a world of music on the Internet. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any SONOS CONTROL. At the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over your home in minutes.
Expandable wireless system
- Expand your wireless music system room by room. Wirelessly add more SUBs to your home and enjoy true multi-room music.
Simple to move
- The SUB is so small that it is easy to move to the backyard, deck or any other room. Simply pick it up, plug it in, and enjoy the music.
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
New features and music services delivered automatically — and for free
- The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
- Amplifier: Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Speakers: Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Dual Acoustic Ports: Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance
- Frequency Response: Plays down to 25 Hz
- All Digital Sound: All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy
- Automatic Equalization: The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality
- Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network
- Wireless Connectivity: Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Side panel button: Join Household
- Side panel LEDs: Indicate SUB status
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2in. (389 x 402 x 158mm)
- Weight: 36.3 lbs (16kgs)
- Product finish: Premium Black Gloss
- Package contents: Sonos SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide.
- Multiple orientations: Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
- Rubber and felt feet: Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included.
- SUB WORKS WITH all Sonos amplified components:
- CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3; PLAY:1; PLAYBAR. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.