SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer Overview
Unleash the sonic power hidden deep within your favorite movies, music and TV shows with the Sonos SUB Wireless subwoofer. This compact subwoofer adds a healthy layer of bottom end to all of your home entertainment; sound that you can hear and feel; deep full bodied bass that rattles the floorboards and shakes the walls. With the touch of a button, the Sonos SUB easily connects to all of your other Sonos speakers using your home’s WiFi network, making it easy for you to build the home audio system of your dreams.
- One button setup for easy integration into an existing Sonos home audio setup
- Adds powerful, deep, clean bass to your Sonos music system
- Connects to your other Sonos speakers over your home WiFi network
- Ethernet port enables you to connect your Sonos Sub to a wired home network
- Elegant design adds style to your listening area and eliminates unwanted cabinet noise
- Durable cabinet with stylish gloss finish
- Convenient built-in handle makes moving a breeze
- Compatible with the Sonos app
- Dimensions: 15.3 inches height, 15.8 inches width, 6.2 inches depth
- Weight: 36.3 lbs
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Sound You Feel
The powerful low end emanating from a subwoofer transforms ordinary audio into a dynamic listening experience. A subwoofer injects thrilling, chest-pounding bass into all of your home audio. It lets you recreate the excitement of a live concert hall and movie theater in the comfort of your own home. From classical to hip hop and everything in between, a subwoofer fills the room with thunderous sound.
Simple One Button Setup
With Sonos, complex sound doesn’t mean complicated setup. Pull the SUB out of the box, place it anywhere in your listening area where you want more bass,plug it into a power outlet, and press the Join button on the side of the SUB.
Whether you position the Sonos SUB -- vertically or horizontally against a wall, stick it behind a loveseat, or hide it underneath your bed, this subwoofer is designed to deliver optimal low end anywhere you place it. It doesn’t matter how you use the Sonos SUB, it automatically optimizes its sound depending on the other Sonos components it is paired with. There are no switches or knobs to fiddle with. The Sonos SUB is designed to seamlessly integrate with any amplified Sonos player, including the PLAYBAR, PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5, CONNECT:AMP or ZP100.
Dual Acoustic Ports
Inside this Sonos subwoofer are dual acoustic ports, a wonder of acoustic engineering designed to produce deep, full, and reverberating bass. These ports work to eliminate unwanted distortion and cabinet noise, so the sound you hear is just as pure as the artist and sound engineer intended.
Expandable Sound System
Sonos speakers are made to play with each other. They are built to improve all of your home audio needs today and designed to grow with you as your audio needs become more demanding. Whether you want to upgrade the audio in your TV room, or you want to fill every room of your house with this sounds of your favorite songs, Sonos is the sonic solution you are looking for. Pair the SUB with a Sonos PLAYBAR to create a next-level home theater setup. To add some bottom end to your favorite tunes, pair the SUB with a Sonos PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5, CONNECT:AMP or ZP100. You can connect up to 32 Sonos music players to your home system. Connect the Sonos App and listen to the same song in every room of the house without missing a note, or play different music in different rooms.
The Sonos App
The Sonos App lets you take total control of your listening experience right from your mobile phone. Download the Sonos App from the Apple App store or Google Play store to tweak speaker settings, make playlists from your own music library and streaming services like Pandora and Spotify. You can even view artist bios, reviews, and concert listings.
- Two class-D digital amplifiers
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face
- Dual acoustic ports
- 25Hz frequency response
- All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment digitally managed through DSP
- Automatic equalization
- Wi-Fi capability
- SonosNet Extender
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50-60Hz universal input
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 15.8" x 6.2" x 15"
- Weight: 36.3 lbs.
- Operating temperature: 32ºF to 104ºF
- Storage temperature: 4ºF to 158ºF
- Built-in rubber feet, with optional felt feet included
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SUB Wireless Subwoofer
- Power cord
- Cleaning cloth
Customer Reviews for Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer
2 months ago
4 months ago
Sonos, please move room EQ and advanced audio controls like Sub Level to the top of the app!