- Audio Details
- Amplifiers: Both Class-D digital amplifiers are perfectly tuned to the unique acoustic architecture.
- Woofers: Dual 6"" woofers face inward for a force-canceling effect.
- Architecture: Sealed cabinet neutralizes distortion and enhances the bass response.
- Adjustable EQ: Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub Mini and the paired Sonos product(s). Use the Sonos app to manually adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the sound. Supported iOS device required.
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz
- Physical Details
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.1” x 12” x 9.1”
- Colors: Black and White
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Low Latency: 5GHz connection
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Dual core architecture, ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ARM Cortex-M4 processor
- Memory: 4GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Internet connection
- Nearby electrical outlet
- The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- At least one amplified non-portable product, such as One, One SL, Ray, or Beam
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- Sub Mini Wireless Subwoofer
- Power cable (6 ft/2 m)
Customer Reviews for Sonos Sub Mini Wireless Subwoofer
I have setup with the sonos amp which allows for variable crossover which is great.
Can't fault it for the output, would personally not want more bass than what it delivers.
Final positive is there size and design which are both great and got into any setting really.
Only negative is that it would be great to pair with a second unit as I would prefer that for stereo listening instead of having the bass all come from one side as I have it setup currently however sonos does not allow two minis to be paired.