The Sonos One with Amazon Alexa: It Answers to You
The voice-controlled Sonos One wireless streaming speaker with built-in Amazon Alexa listens to your every command. Pick a song, lower the volume, get the news, check scores or the weather, manage other Sonos speakers in your multi-room wireless home system and more – with a simple voice command. "Alexa, play The Rolling Stones in the den", "Alexa, pause the music", "Alexa, skip the next song". Enjoy a small (and very cool looking) speaker that listens to you, knows what you like, brings you the world – and rocks, too. Read our take on the Sonos One.See full details
Sonos One Highlights
- Voice activated with Amazon Alexa built-in so you can control your music with your voice.
- Access all Amazon Alexa features: news, sports, weather, traffic, etc., and manage other smart devices
- Manage your music in one place, wherever it comes from (Spotify, Pandora, Apple, Internet radio, your computer, etc.)
- Don’t want to talk? Tap or swipe instead. Sonos One’s easy interface gives you options for control.
- Connect wirelessly to Sonos speakers in other rooms
- Sonos One hears you even over loud music thanks to its 6 microphone array and noise-canceling technology.
- Made with the same pair of solid Class-D amps and drivers that make the Play:1 amazing to listen to
- Can be placed anywhere; hang it, put it on a shelf, use a stand
- Water and humidity resistant, making it great for bathrooms and back porches
- Sonos One technology includes Trueplay speaker tuning, so you get the best possible sound no matter the room placement
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.36” x 4.69” x 4.69”
- Weight: 4.08 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Say "hello" to the new Sonos One.
Sonos jumps ahead yet again with Sonos One, a wireless, multi-room streaming smart speaker equipped with Amazon Alexa voice control. Now, instead of running back and forth to change songs, or fumbling with your smart phone to load playlists, lower the volume, etc., you can do it all by voice alone. Tell her what you want to play, where you want to play it. What's more, you can access Alexa through your Sonos One to do everything else Alexa can do.
Pick your playlist, jack the volume and set a mood while you cook. Get the news, check scores or ask questions while in the shower. Request a bedtime lullaby when putting the little ones to sleep, or let your party guests call out karaoke tracks on the fly – all with simple voice commands. The Sonos One set-up is a breeze, and connects with Amazon Alexa via your Wi-Fi in seconds.
The Sonos One may be little, but the Sonos sound is big. And rich. And crisp. And room-filling. We’ve been a preferred, one-stop Sonos store since the company began and we applaud the move to voice-activated technology. Now the world’s favorite wireless speaker is also the world’s smartest wireless speaker – you hear it and it hears you back. Good stuff.
For a more in depth look at the Sonos One, check out our full product tour here.
Your new best friend is a good listener.
The one speaker that tales requests - start, stop, pause, mute and control every aspect of your music with your voice alone. Amazon’s Alexa comes built-in and hears your every command. (And everyone else’s command, too. Alexa isn’t picky.)
Your music, your world. Alexa aims to please.
Pick your playlist, check the latest news, ask for a traffic report, manage your smart devices – do it all with Alexa from Amazon. Once you connect your Sonos One to your Wi-Fi, one single Sonos speaker brings you the world, on command.
Music from everywhere? Let your Sonos One tidy things up.
Whether Amazon Music, Apple Music, Internet radio and a variety of streaming music services – you get your music from lots of places. The Sonos One app helps you manage, organize and and make sense of your many music sources.
Music in every room: a Sonos specialty.
Add a Sonos One to multiple rooms to enjoy your favorite music wherever you are. Or place a pair of Sonos Ones in your living room to create stereo sound. Want to create a wireless home theater? Add a PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE for rich, deep audio, and you’ve got yourself a surround sound system for your favorite movies, games, shows and music.
Choose the smooth Sonos all-white matte finish, or go for black. Either way, Sonos looks smart and blends well (often disappearing) in any decor.
The holidays. Are you thinking what we’re thinking?
It’s a good bet the Sonos One will fly off the shelves as the holidays approach. Maybe you should get yours now? (Yes. Good idea.)
- 2x class-D digital amplifiers
- 1x tweeter
- 1x mid-woofer
- 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 1/4"/20-threaded mount
- 6 far-field microphone array
- AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, universal input
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.36" x 4.69" x 4.69"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Sonos One Voice-Controlled Smart Speaker
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide