SONOS CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player (Formerly ZP90) Overview
Is it time for a home entertainment upgrade? Turn every room in your house into a world-class concert hall with the Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player. This lightweight, wireless HiFi player turns your old audio equipment into a state of the art music streaming system that will fill your home with your favorite tunes.
- Play the same music in multiple rooms at the same time or different music in different rooms
- Takes up a small footprint
- Control all your audio with the free Sonos app
- Streams audio from more than 30 streaming services
- Easily connects to a CD players, FM tuner, or a portable music player
- Add a Sub for even deeper bass response
- Plug in your old powered stereo equipment and start streaming
- Connect up to 32 Sonos music players
- Sonos CONNECT: Wireless HiFi Player Dimensions – Height: 2.91” x Width: 5.35” x Depth: 5.51”
- Sonos CONNECT Weight: 1.5lbs
- Warranty: Within 1 year of the date of original shipment for a defect; or within 45 days of the date of original shipment for any reason. World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell.
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Small Space, Big Sound
Forget everything you thought you knew about home audio. You don’t need to fill a room with giant speakers if you want to get big sound. The Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player doesn’t take up a lot of space but delivers a powerful wall of sound – free of wires.
New Life for Old Speakers
You won’t break your back carrying your old stereo to the curb with the Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player. This HiFi player easily connects to your current amplified audio equipment and transforms it into a modern day streaming marvel.
Connect All of Your Devices
The Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player has a built-in RCA line-in, making it a breeze to connect a CD Player, amplified record player, FM tuner, or portable music players. You’ve never heard your music collection quite like this!
The Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player can play all of your favorite music streaming services and more. Whether you want to listen to your favorite Pandora station, share a Spotify playlist, check out the top selling tracks on Apple Music, or dive into a brand new audiobook, this Sonos HiFi player will make all of your audio come to life. This Sonos Wireless HiFi Player streams audio from more than 30 music-streaming services, so you can listen to what you want, when you want.
Android and iPhone Compatibility
Download the Sonos App and take control of your audio experience right from your mobile phone. The free Sonos app lets you control what you play, where you play it, and how loud you want it to be. This app lets you make playlists from your own music library and multiple streaming services and program what rooms the songs are played in and when. It also gives you artist bios, reviews, and concert listings.
Build Your Dream System
Whether you want to upgrade the audio experience in your living room, or you want to fill every room in your house with the sounds of your favorite songs, the Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player lets you build your dream home audio system one speaker at a time. You can connect up 32 SONOS music players to your system and listen to the same song in every room of the house without missing a note or play different music in different rooms. With SONOS, your only limitation is your imagination.
- Line-in connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Line-out connections: Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial)
- Sound quality: THD+N <0.009%, 20Hz-20kHz
- Audio formats supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with most music services, including Pandora, Spotify, Deezer and Soundcloud.
- Operating systems (for stored files): Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple AirPlay music sources: Connect an Apple AirPlay music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in any or every room of the home.Connect an Apple AirPort Express to any Sonos player via line-in and stream songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch all over your home.
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, and MusicMatch (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Wireless connectivity: Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.69 kg)
- Product finish: White / high-quality polycarbonate material
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Power supply: AC 100/240, 50-60 Hz
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Front panel lights: Indicate Sonos component status and Mute status
- Front panel buttons: Volume and Play/Pause
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- Quickstart Guide
- 1 RCA stereo audio cable
- 1 stereo mini to RCA Y-audio cable
Customer Reviews for Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player (Formerly ZP90)
In my master bedroom I need a Sonos Connect or speaker, that can be connected directly with my TV, using the HDMI arc..
I know that you have a the beam or playbar that can be use for this situation, but it is impossible to use it in my room installation (I have wall speakers and tv is embedded in a piece of furniture. The new Sonos Amp is an overkill for this use)