SONOS CONNECT: AMP Wireless HiFi Player (Formerly ZP120) Overview
Would you like to fill every room in your house with the sounds of your favorite music? Show some audio love to your living room, den, home office, and backyard patio or deck with the SONOS CONNECT: AMP Wireless Hi-Fi Player. This powered streaming music system makes it incredibly easy for you to wirelessly connect speakers and transform your living area into a concert hall.
- Fully powered wireless music streaming solution
- Built-in 55-watt amplifier powers speakers
- Plays the same music in multiple rooms at the same time
Streams audio from more than 30 streaming services
- Easily connects to a CD players, FM tuner, or a portable music player
- Add a Sub for even deeper bass response
- Plug in your old speakers and start streaming
- Connect up to 32 Sonos music players
- Sonos CONNECT: AMP Wireless HiFi Player Dimensions – Height: 3.50” x Width: 7.28” x Depth: 8.15”
- Sonos CONNECT: AMP Wireless HiFi Player Weight: 5.1lbs
- Warranty: 45-day Factory Warranty. World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell.
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Traditionally, if you wanted to fill a room with high fidelity audio, you needed to fill your room with big and bulky stereo components. This Sonos wireless hi-fi player takes up a small amount of space and features a built-in 55-watt-per-channel amplifier that delivers crystal clear sound that any music lover would gush over.
Old Speakers, No Problem
Just because your speakers are old doesn’t mean they are obsolete. You can connect your non-powered (passive) speakers to the SONOS CONNECT: AMP Wireless HiFi Player using standard speaker wire.
Connect All of Your Devices
The SONOS CONNECT: AMP Wireless HiFi Player has a built-in RCA line-in, making it a breeze to connect a CD Player, amplified record player, FM tuner, or portable music players. You’ve never heard your music collection quite like this!
Sonos Streaming Sounds Better
Weather you are listening to a celebrity playlist on Spotify, checking out the latest releases on Apple Music, or listening to a best-selling audiobook, the SONOS CONNECT: AMP Wireless HiFi Player can play it all and make it sound better. This wireless amplified HiFi player seamlessly streams audio from more than 30 music-streaming services. It even gives you access to your favorite radio stations through iHeartRadio.
The Sonos App
Never worry about losing the remote again. The Sonos App lets you control your entire audio experience right from your mobile phone. Compatible with Android and iOS, this free app lets you control what you play, where you play it and how loud you want it to be. The Sonos app allows you to program your entire home audio experience, room by room, from your mobile phone. The Sonos app lets you make playlists with songs from different streaming services and your own music library. It gives you artist bios, reviews, and concert listings. The app even lets you program what music you want to wake up to in the morning and what tunes you want to listen to while you fall asleep each night. You can even set up different alarms for different speakers. Talk about control.
It doesn’t matter if you only want to perfect stereo sound in your living room, or you want to fill your entire house with dynamic audio, Sonos lets you build your dream home audio system one speaker at a time. Bookshelf, tower, out-door, in-wall or any other speaker you can imagine; you can connect up to 32 Sonos music players to your system. With Sonos, you can listen to the same song in every room of the house without missing a beat or have different music playing in different rooms. Your options are as limitless as the amount of speakers you own.
Line-in connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
Speaker connections: Spring binding posts (in North America the CONNECT:AMP has the combined spring binding post / banana jack connectors).
Subwoofer out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Audio formats supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
- Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with most music services, including Pandora, Spotify, Deezer and Soundcloud. For a complete list see http://www.sonos.com/streaming-music.
- Operating systems (for stored files): Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple AirPlay music sources: Connect an Apple AirPlay music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in any or every room of the home.Connect an Apple AirPort Express to any Sonos player via line-in and stream songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch all over your home.
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, and MusicMatch (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Wireless connectivity:
- Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router.
- Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in. (89 x 185 x 207 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Power Supply: AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Front panel buttons: Volume and Play/Pause
- Front panel lights: Indicate Sonos component status and Mute status
- Product finish: Anodized precision machined extrusion aluminum case. Aluminum casing also facilitates passive cooling
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Sonos CONNECT:AMP
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- Quickstart Guide