This Package Includes
CONNECT:AMP Wireless Hi-Fi Player
- Stream all the music on Earth to your speakers
- Wireless, easy-to-set-up music player
- Play alone, or link to other Sonos music players in your home
- Control everything from your smartphone or tablet
Built-In, Powerful Digital Amplifier
Powers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
State-of-the-art, great-sounding amplifier that's small, lightweight, and very energy efficient.
Operates silently; all you hear is the music, as the amplifier is kept cool by the aluminum casing, not by a noisy fan.
Adjustable Tone and Volume Controls
Optimize sound performance for each room using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Subwoofer Output with Automatic Crossover
When adding a subwoofer, the CONNECT:AMP automatically adjusts the output to send the low frequencies to the subwoofer and the high frequencies to the speaker.
Free, Pre-Loaded Internet Radio Stations
Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
Endless Music From Popular Online Music Services
Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora, Rdio, Rhapsody, SiriusXMTM Internet Radio, Slacker Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify, Stitcher SmartRadioTM, TuneIn, Wolfgangs Vault, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Computer-Free Music Playback
Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play Computer Music in Any Room
Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs, or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes to MP3.
Stream Music From an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes music, direct from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, to any room in your home.
Play Audio Throughout the Home
An analog audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
Wake Up to Music
Set the alarm and wake up to your favorite music or Internet radio station in one room, or all over the house. Just hit snooze to get a few minutes more sleep. Fall asleep to soothing music with the sleep timer.
Schedule Your Music
Use the scheduler to play music at a specific time for a set duration great for that 30-minute workout.
Easy Internet Connectivity
The CONNECT:AMP has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console, or NAS drive.
Includes Sonos Desktop Controller Software
Control all your music and all your rooms from any computer or laptop in your house. Setup software facilitates music sharing so music folders on your hard drive can be shared across all Sonos players.
Front-Panel Volume Controls
Provides quick access to volume and mute controls when you don't have a controller in hand.
Android devices, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home Wi-Fi network.
Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PC
Turn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Dedicated Sonos CONTROL (Sold Separately)
Increase your control with a dedicated touch screen SONOS CONTROL featuring instant-on, dedicated buttons, and long battery life.
Klipsch R-14M Reference Monitor Speakers
Dreaming of owning the vaunted Klipsch Reference series but don’t think you’ve got the budget for it? Think again. The bestselling Klipsch R-14M bookshelf speakers are perfect for just about any room and any budget. Prepare to be wowed by the deep, rich, responsive sound that only Klipsch’s legendary audio engineering can provide. Your albums, MP3s, playlists, and TV shows will never sound the same again.
Able to handle 50 watts continuously, peaking at 200 watts, these units are also incredibly powerful. Projecting sound at an impressive range, they fill small and mid-sized rooms and can even be used in larger rooms and make a great finishing touch to full home theater systems.
Legendary Klipsch Sound
Traditional speaker systems have three drivers that produce sound. These are called tweeters (for highs), mid-ranges, and woofers (for bass). Instead, these Klipsch speakers use just two drivers: a copper woofer and their patented Tractrix horn.
These enhanced drivers result in more even sound coverage that fills a room with rich, immersive audio – hear the nuances of a triangle’s ting or the powerful guitar riff of your favorite rock band. When it comes to accurate sound reproduction, Klipsch has set the bar higher than ever.
Highest Quality Audio Components
Inside these speakers lie resonance-deadening MDF cabinets - a true wonder of acoustic engineering. Klipsch’s trademark 4” woofer is an injection-molded graphite (IMG) unit, covered in bright orange spun copper. Covering the mid-range and the top of the bass range, this woofer -- powered by nested ceramic magnets -- richly reproduces everything from Kiss to Kanye and everything in between. Only Klipsch monitor speakers can deliver like this.
The Tractrix Horn
Mounted directly above the woofer is a wonder of Klipsch’s sonic technology -- its Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tractrix horn. Unlike a traditional tweeter, the Tractrix horn reproduces clear, crisp, subtle highs -- reproducing sound exactly as the artist intended it, free of distortion.
This attention to detail is not just skin-deep. Look inside the horn, and find the arrow-straight LTS system, powered by an absurdly strong neodymium magnet. Tech jargon aside, this process ensures a sound that’s wholly unique - almost as pure as a trip to the orchestra.
A Perfect Pair
The R-14M bookshelf speakers pair exceptionally well with a powered subwoofer for a full, rich deep bass sound in small spaces. Consider bundling them with the Klipsch R-10SW or Klipsch R-12SW models for the complete Klipsch experience.
Part of a Complete Sound System
The R-14M bookshelf speakers are just one part of a complete Klipsch Reference sound system. Along with Klipsch's high end subwoofers, you’ll find they match up with the Klipsch R-25C center channel speaker, Klipsch R-14S, or Klipsch RP-250S surround speakers, and Klipsch R-24F or Klipsch R-26F floorstanding speakers for a complete home theater system with surround sound.
- Fills small to medium rooms with powerful, life-like performances
- Equally impressive playing music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- 1" aluminum LTS tweeter, with minimized distortion for a crisp sound
- 4" copper-spun high-output IMG woofer
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.75" x 5.88” x 7.5"
- Weight: 7.13 lbs.
- Warranty – 1 year warranty on electronics, 3 year warranty on woofer, cabinet, and mechanics from date of purchase
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Audio formats supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, and MusicMatch (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router.
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.50" x 7.28" x 8.15"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Power supply: AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Klipsch R-14M Reference Monitor Speakers
- Frequency response: 64Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 50W/200W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Low frequency extension: 58Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2250Hz
- High frequency driver: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- Low frequency driver" 4" (10.2cm) copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.75" x 5.88" x 7.5"
- Weight: 7.13 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Finish: Brushed black polymer veneer
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
Sonos CONNECT:AMP Wireless Hi-Fi Player
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- Quick start Guide