Questions? We're here to help.
- Conveniently connect to your router to allow music streaming without wires
- Enhance wireless reliability by creating a dedicated network for Sonos
- Threeinternal antennas deliver signal to the remote areas of your home
- Eliminates network interference from other devices
Sonos BOOST Enterprise-Grade Wireless Adapter - Unparalleled Wireless Reliability or Create a Home Theater Setup
- No skips, delays or drops – even in homes with wireless problems
- Comparable broadcast strength to expensive enterprise-grade routers
- Offers complete, 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings
- Neutralizes network interference from other wireless devices
- Also works to wirelessly connect PLAYBAR with SUB and rear speakers
Say Goodbye to Wireless Reliability Problems!
- BOOST is the most powerful wireless product Sonos has ever built. It is up to two times more powerful than BRIDGE, and offers comparable wireless broadcast power to expensive enterprise-grade WiFi routers that are typically found in large offices and corporate campuses.
Uniform Wireless Coverage
- BOOST offers three wireless antennae's that broadcast 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings for flawless coverage even to the most remote room in your home.
Overcome Any Wireless Obstacle
- BOOST neutralizes interference from wireless devices that can wreak havoc on your network like cordless phones, baby monitors and other household appliances.
Improve Wireless Reliability
- BOOST plugs into your home router to create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system that provides reliable wireless performance when your home WiFi network doesn't reach all of the rooms where you want music or just isn't reliable enough.
Elevate Your TV Stand
- BOOST lets you wirelessly connect your PLAYBAR to SUB and PLAY:1 rear speakers for an immersive 5.1 surround sound experiences that's simple to set up and control.
Extend Your Dedicated Network
- Once you've created a dedicated network, you can use additional BOOST units to extend the range of your Sonos system or even provide an internet connection to other products in your home using the built-in Ethernet switch.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.3” (H) x 4.5” (W) x 4.5” (D); 33 mm (H) x 115mm (W) x 115 mm (D)
- Product finish: White / High quality poly-carbonate material
- Sonos-designed: Enterprise-grade wireless performance designed and built by Sonos from the ground up.
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network.
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive.
- Connect button: Simple, one button setup.
- Power Supply: Custom designed power supply cable, AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Top-panel light: Indicates BOOST status
- Recommended mounting screw: English - American standard #6 round head screw; Metric - M3.5 round head screw
- Weight: 0.42 lb (6.8 oz) (0.191 kg)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) <35% Relative Humidity
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)