This Sonos 3.1 Home Theater Bundle includes:
- PLAYBAR Wireless Streaming HiFi Soundbar (Black)
- SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss Black)
- FREE BRIDGE for Wireless HiFi System
PLAYBAR Wireless Streaming HiFi Soundbar
- HiFi sound for your television - PLAYBAR's nine-speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
- All the music on Earth - PLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one SONOS player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth - your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
- Easy setup - PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
- Wireless - No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all SONOS players wirelessly with one touch.NOTE: To get started, you must wire either one player or BRIDGE to your home network using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Flexible design - PLAYBAR can sit above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or mounted horizontally against a wall.
- Universal audio - PLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android device, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad - Free SONOS Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your SONOS players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Android Market.
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other SONOS speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remotes language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-ray players, and video game consoles. If it's connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
SUB Wireless Subwoofer
SOUL-SHAKING SOUND. HEART-POUNDING DESIGN. ONE-BUTTON SETUP.
Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes—you’ll feel it in your bones. Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience. Because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room—even lying flat under a couch.
- Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound
- Wireless, one-button setup
- Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Place it anywhere in the room—even lying flat under a couch
BRIDGE for Wireless HiFi System - Free!
BRIDGE gives you the flexibility to place your Sonos components in any room of the house and connect them all wirelessly. Stream music wirelessly to a remote location by placing a BRIDGE in between a Sonos component in a remote location and the rest of the Sonos system. Just connect a BRIDGE to your router using a standard Ethernet cable. Then, a simple button press will start SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to peer wireless mesh network that enables all other Sonos products to control and play music wirelessly.
- Connect to a router to set up your Sonos wireless network
- Sonos music players can go anywhere and work wirelessly
- Perfect for homes with less accessible routers
- Extend the range of your existing network