- Woofer: 10" dual voice coil, polypropylene and Santoprene surround
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 100Hz +/-3dB
- Crossover frequency: 100Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal per voice coil
- System impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Power handling: 200W
- Sensitivity: 90dB sensitivity @ 2.83V/1 meter
- Dimensions (L x Dia): 24.8" x 15"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SGS Landscape Subwoofer
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Is this a powered sub? If not do powered outdoor subs exist?
Thanks for your question. Outdoor subwoofers typically do not have built in amplifiers due to environmental and safety concerns. A subwoofer amplifier would be located remotely, in a dry area with safe AC power. The Sonance subwoofer would use such a remotely located amplifier.