Sennheiser IE800S In-Ear Headphones Overview
The Sennheiser IE800S In-Ear Headphones are lightweight, durable and deliver open sound that lets you hear every detail of your music with remarkable clarity.
These in-ear monitors feature high-end drivers and Sennheiser's proprietary extra wide band dynamic drivers and a patented dual-chamber absorbers. Together these pieces of dynamic audio technology work to create a powerful soundstage. Highs are clear. Mids are full. The bass is deep and booming.
Since these headphones will bring your music to new heights, you are going to want to listen to them all of the time. And since the IE800S include a variety of eartips, ensuring a comfortable fit for every ear size, it’s possible.
- High end, ultra comfortable in-ear headphones
- Dynamic drivers deliver a full soundstage; clear highs, lush mids and powerful bass.
- Includes multiple ear tips ranging in size from small to large
- Includes a leather carry case for transportation and protection
- 16 ohms
- Includes multiple connection cables including a 3.5mm jack, 4.4mm Pentaconn and 2.5mm balanced connectors.
- Frequency range: 5 to 46,5000 Hz
- Weight: .28 oz (without cable)
- Warranty: 2 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Our friends at Sennheiser bring more than 70 years of audio advancements to these headphones. The IE800S features a proprietary extra wide band (XWB) transducer system. At only 7 mm, this is the smallest extra wide-band transducer on the market. But the innovation does not stop there. These in-ear monitors feature Sennheiser's patented dual-chamber absorber (D2CA) system, ceramic housing, and ergonomic ear tips. Technical jargon aside, these headphones deliver near perfect music reproduction — sound so clear and lifelike you will feel like you are sitting in the room with the artist you are listening to.
Lightweight and durable
These headphones might be little but they sure are tough. Perfect for the gym, or just relaxing on your favorite chair, these headphones are built with your lifestyle in mind. These headphones are crafted from a scratch-resistant ceramic, and protective mesh protects the inner components from the outside service. Sennheiser even includes a microfiber cloth and protective leather transport case to store your headphones in when you are not listening to them.
These headphones will breath new life into all of your home audio, no matter what the device. They include a standard cable with a 3.5 mm jack, and cables with 4.4 mm Pentaconn and 2.5 mm balanced connectors. No matter what the device, the IE800S will let you get the most out of your home entertainment.
You are unique. So are your ears. In order to deliver the most comfortable listening experience imaginable, the IE800S includes a variety of ergonomically designed ear tips ranging from small to large. The tips are memory foam, they shape themselves to your individual ear creating a custom fit. So, no matter how long your listening sessions last you can rest easy knowing you can enjoy your favorite tunes in complete comfort.
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Frequency response: 5 to 46,500Hz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 125dB at 1Vrms
- THD - Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.06% (1kHz, 94dB)
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Weight: Approximately 8 grams
- Attenuation: - 26dB
- Earpad size: S, M, L
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- IE 800 S In-Ear Headphones
- Connectivity cables
- 3.5mm standard
- 2.5mm balanced
- 4.4mm balanced Pentaconn
- Ear tips
- 3x Silicone S, M, L
- 3x Comply S, M, L
- Transport leather case
- Micro fiber cloth
Customer Reviews for Sennheiser IE 800 S Earbuds
over 2 years ago