- Fully symmetrical design allows you to hear detailed sound
- Power up to four pairs of headphones for music sharing
- Turn digital audio files into clear analog files
- Glass panel gives a clear view of internal components
Pure audio in perfection. Get the most from your high-end headphones with the HDVD digital headphone amplifier from Sennheiser. Fully symmetrical signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion allow for pure, unbeatable listening enjoyment.
- Symmetrical signal processing with exact signal transmission over the entire frequency spectrum and very low harmonic distortion
- Operation with up to four dynamic, high-impedance headphones
- High transmission bandwidth and signal fidelity thanks to short signal paths Symmetrical XLR-4 sockets and high-quality 6.35 mm jack sockets for connecting headphones
- High level of flexibility thanks to wide range of connection options
With Sennheisers HDVD 800, sound is perfect. The HDVD 800 is able to connect with digital sources and is equipped with a high-quality Burr-Brown digital/analog converter (DAC) that converts digital audio data into analog signals with a resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. This enables the HDVD 800 to transmit the entire frequency spectrum of high-end audio sources without any loss of frequencies. In addition to the symmetrical inputs, the HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical input socket; incoming signals are symmetrized before further processing takes place. Digital sources can be connected to the rear of the unit via an XLR (AES/EBU) input, optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital inputs or USB. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 KHz*. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this high-end, solid-state amplifier harmonize perfectly and deliver an ultimate acoustic performance when paired with any of Sennheisers audiophile headphones.
- D/A transducer for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- D/A transducer can be used for CD and DVD players
- AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) and asymmetrical (RCA) analog inputs
- Symmetrical output
- Sockets for four sets of headphones (two of which symmetrical)
- Power cord not included.