Sennheiser HD7 DJ Closed Over-Ear DJ Headphones
Inspired by the legendary HD 25. Designed with the working DJs in mind.
The HD7 DJ delivers impressive sound quality and powerful, accurate bass to help keep you in the groove all night long. Constructed of rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use, and the ear cups can be rotated 210° for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. What’s more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after extended periods of use and reduce background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on your music.
The HD7 DJ is the right choice for those who want to take their creativity and performance to new levels.
Sennheiser HD7 Closed Over-Ear Headphones Features:
- Sennheiser’s proprietary acoustics system delivering a dynamic, engaging sound.
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
What's In The Box:
- HD7 DJ headphones
- Cable 1: Coiled + Kevlar OFC; 1.5m, stretchable to 3.0m / 3.5mm straight plug
- Cable 2: Straight + Kevlar OFC; 3.0 m / 3.5 mm straight plug
- 6.3mm adaptor plug
- Additional velour earpads
- Premium carry case
Upgraded from Sennheiser EH2270's and the difference is amazing. Very clear and no tinny sound with these HD7 DJ's. I was worried with the 95Ohm rating they wouldn't be good with an MP3 player but the output is much clearer and louder than the EH2270's(64Ohm)on the same player. These HD7 DJ's have great bass as well.||Mainly run these off of my computer with a FiiO Mont Blanc E12 and it's a great