A benchmark for total audio immersion
- Open-back dynamic headphones
- Go-to reference for analytical listening
- Special damping element made from fine acoustic metal mesh
- Extremely tight production tolerances (± 1 dB) and handpicked components
- Exclusive 42 mm transducer and 38 mm diaphragm
- Detachable connecting cable made from highly conductive OFC copper
- Lightweight, timeless design and comfortable velour pads for hours of fatigue-free listening
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Frequency response: 12 – 41,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.05%
When the music matters the most
The HD 650 reproduces the subtle details in your music with the same confidence as the highlights.
The (high) definition of smooth
Expertly balanced acoustics, luxurious construction and timeless design.
Smooth response and dimensional soundstage
Open earcups provide each and every soundwave ample room to expand as they would in nature.
Made with more in mind
Combines the best of modern transducer manufacturing with the attention to detail required to handle a wide variety of acoustic materials.
It's all about connection
Comes with a detachable, impedance-matched cable, stereo connector with audiophile-standard plug, and premium adapter.