Control Security in Your Home
The SmartThings Motion Sensor can monitor movement in your home and send you alerts if there’s unexpected activity when you’re away. It can trigger lights and other connected devices to turn on when there is movement, and monitor temperature. Tell lights to turn on and off as you come and go, or set your personal theme music to play when you enter a room. You can also protect your home by triggering lights, sirens, and other electronics to turn on if there's unexpected motion. The Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor detects motion up to 15 feet away with a 120-degree field of view.
With a SmartThings Motion Sensor you can:
- Receive an alert if there's unexpected movement in your home
- Receive an alert if children access dangerous or off-limit areas
- Set connected lights to turn on and off automatically as people come and go
- Set connected lights to turn on automatically if there’s unexpected movement
- Communication protocol: ZigBee
- Range: 50 - 130 feet
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.8"
- Weight: 1.30 oz.
- Color: White
- Battery life: Approximately 2 hours
- Requires SmartThings Hub (Not included)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SmartThings Motion Sensor
- Quick Start guide