Consider These Expertly Selected Alternatives
Regular Price: $3,649.94
Save: $1,522.95 (42%)
Regular Price: $379.99
Save: $62.00 (16%)
Everything You Need to Control Your Home
The SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit has everything you need to start monitoring, controlling, and securing your home from anywhere. Once you've set up your Home Monitoring Kit, you can add compatible cameras, locks, alarms, and more to enhance your monitoring solution.
The SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit contains:
- A SmartThings Hub to connect with smart sensors, lights, locks, cameras, and more
- Two Multipurpose Sensors to monitor whether doors, windows, cabinets, or your garage are open or closed
- A Motion Sensor to monitor movement in your home
- An Outlet to control lights, electronics, and small appliances
With a SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit you can:
- Monitor and secure your home more affordably than a traditional home security system
- Get immediate alerts if there’s unexpected entry or motion in your home
- Control your home from the palm of your hand
SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, Osram Lightify, Honeywell, First Alert, and other brands.
- SmartThings Hub: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from AA batteries
- Sensors: CR2450 batteries
- Outlet: US wall outlet (120V AC, 60Hz), Maximum load: 12A 120V AC
- Communication protocol
- Hub: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP
- Sensors and Outlet: ZigBee
- 50 - 130 feet (depending on home construction)
- Operating temperatures
- Hub: 41° to 95° F
- Sensors and Outlet: 32° to 104° F
- Hub: 4.2" x 4.9" x 1.3"
- Outlet 2.4 x 2.6 x 2.4"
- Multipurpose Sensor: 1.9" x 1.35" x 0.57"
- Motion Sensor: 2" x 2" x 0.8"
- Home Monitoring Kit: 37.17 oz.
- Hub: 7.68 oz.
- Outlet: 4.2 oz.
- Multipurpose Sensor: 1.89 oz.
- Motion Sensor: 1.3 oz.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SmartThings Hub
- SmartThings Outlet
- SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor x 2
- SmartThings Motion Sensor
- Quick-Start guides
- Power supply for the SmartThings Hub
- AA batteries x 4 for the SmartThings Hub
- Ethernet cable to connect the SmartThings Hub to your Internet router