Know Who is Inside Your Home at All Times
The SmartThings Arrival Sensor can send you a notification when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave your home. Simply place it in a child’s bag, around a pet’s collar, or in your car to stay connected to loved ones. And by keeping it on your keychain, you can trigger it to emit a beeping noise to help you find your keys at home. This device is wireless, simple to install, and easy to connect to your SmartThings Hub.
With a SmartThings Arrival Sensor you can:
- Know when people, pets, and cars arrive or leave home
- Receive an alert if your pet unexpectedly leaves home
- Set connected lights to turn on and off automatically as people come and go
- Attach to your keychain and find your keys at home
- Power: CR-2032 battery
- Communication protocol: ZigBee
- Range: 50 - 100 feet (depending on home construction)
- Operating temperature: 41° to 95° F
- Dimensions: 0.98" x 1.9" x 0.46"
- Weight: 0.38 oz.
- Color: White
- Requires SmartThings Hub (Not included)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SmartThings Arrival Sensor
- Quick Start guide