WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Backlighting: Ultra slim array
- Design: New edge
- 4K Ultra HD connected
- Dimming technology: Supreme UHD dimming
- Style: Flat panel
- TV type: QLED
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Motion rate: 240
- Color: 100% color volume with quantum dot
- HDR (High-Dynamic Range) Quantum HDR 4x
- Picture engine: Neurocessor
- Quantum dot color
- Sound output (RMS): 20W
- Speaker type: 2ch
- Multiroom link
- Bluetooth headset support
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Smart Hub w/ Sports, Music, and TV Plus
- Processor: Quad-core
- Works with Google Assistant and Alexa
- Digital clean view
- Auto channel search
- Auto motion plus
- Embedded POP
- OSD language: English, Spanish, French
- Instaport S (HDMI QuickSwitch)
- Anynet + (HDMI-CEC)
- Closed captioning
- Electronic program guide: Yes
- Game Mode
- Ambient mode
- USB HID support
- ECO sensor
- Auto power off
- TV to mobile-mirroring
- Mobile to TV - mirroring, DLNA
- AI technology
- AI upscale: 4K AI upscaling
- HDMI: 4
- USB: 2
- Ethernet: Yes
- RF In (terrestrial/cable input) 1/1 (common use for terrestrial)/0
- RF In (satellite input): 1/1 (common use for terrestrial)/0
- Digital audio out (optical): 1
- Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI port
- RS232C: 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Without stand: 57.3" x 32.9" x 2.3"
- With stand: 57.3" x 36.1" x 12.7"
- Stand size: 1.8" x 7.8" x 12.7"
- Without stand: 57.3 lbs.
- With stand: 58.2 lbs.
- Power supply (V): AC110-120V 50/60Hz
- Typical power consumption: 80W
- Maximum power consumption: 175W
- Standby power consumption: 0.4W
- DTV tuner: ATSC/ClearQAM
- Digital broadcasting: ATSC/ClearQAM
- Analog tuner
- Remote: TM1950C
- Mini wall mount compatibility
- VESA wall mount compatibility
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- QN65Q60R 65" QLED 4K UHD Smart TV
- Remote control battery
- Power cable
- User manual
Customer Reviews for Samsung QN65Q60R 65" QLED 4K Smart TV with Bixby Intelligent Voice Assistant
2 months ago
Look at that picture!!!! They now say please dad we know how nice the picture is..Lol Great buy Great tv. Thank you!
2 months ago
5 months ago
The picture is simply amazing. Comparing to my old 55” TV from 2016, the QLED Q60 has a much greater depth and expanse of color. HDR 10+ does bring unparalleled blacks and vibrant colors as advertised.
Ambient mode is a cool new feature. The build-in content has a good selection of varieties, including New York Times headlines, live weather info, digital clock, simple patterns and beautiful landscape photographs. I can even choose my own album to display a customized monthly calendar! Don’t forget to take a photo of the wall behind the TV and set it up via SmartThing app, it allows the TV to blend into the background!
Intelligent mode is another cool feature. The Q60 can intelligently adjust brightness based on room light level thanks to a hidden light sensor on the front of TV. The same also goes to sound. The Q60 is capable to automatically adjusts volume based on scene as well as audio input from the TV remote.
I am very into gaming and I have to say the Q60 is hands down the best gaming TV I have ever had. Picture looks amazing. I am impressed by its rich colors, amazing detail as well as wide viewing angles. The Q60 has very good low input lag and fast response time. In fact, even in HDR it maintains a low input lag. The FreeSync technology is a big plus. I am a big fan of FreeSync and I own an AMD 580 and two FreeSync monitors besides this TV. FreeSync allows refresh rates of a monitor change dynamically and in synchronization with frame rates of a graphics card. No more screen tears or stutters!
Overall the Q60 is an excellent TV with great picture and tons of smart features. You would not want to miss it, especially you are a gamer!
6 months ago