The Synergy System is a fully modular furniture system that takes the concept of customization to a whole new level. Synergy allows someone to define a highly personalized piece of furniture that can handle any combination of electronic gear they come up with. The patented design permits a virtually limitless number of customization possibilities, so anyone can create something that is uniquely their own. The line is constructed of the finest materials, such as real hard woods and durable anodized aluminum support posts. Since its introduction, the Synergy System has set the standard for what A/V furniture should be.
Triple units provide plenty of space for audio/video collections, including your new plasma monitor. The unit comes with fully adjustable black shelves, and includes a removable black rear panel that has been sized to allow cables to pass over and/or underneath it.
Engineered to Perform
- Heavy-duty, non-marking, leveling feet are standard
- Media Drawer will keep media or other items hidden yet at hand
- Perforated doors panels permit IR signals, add ventilation and mask speakers.
- Heavy-duty, non-marking, leveling feet
- Doors full extend and are removable for better in-cabinet access
- Many accessories are available, allowing for great design flexibility
- Wood veneer surfaces and solid wood door frames
- Perforated door inserts permit IR signals, add ventilation and mask speakers
- Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
- Removable rear panels provide easy component access