Contemporary, Sophisticated, Streamlined
This beauty's ultra-sleek techno aesthetic with glass doors is designed for true technophiles and urban sophisticates.
Clean, cutting-edge design with beveled edges and precision miter joints is highlighted by a natural walnut finish, and by an aluminum frame, and glass doors.
Engineered to Perform
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. The expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
Sustainability Is Part Of Salamander’s DNA
Their deep commitment to sustainability is not new. For over 10 years Salamander has had a holistic green initiative that emphasizes environmentally responsible company and manufacturing practices. They recognize their impact on the planet and society and take it seriously. From their 100% solar powered, USA manufacturing facility to sustainable materials used to build their furniture, to achieving the latest compliance from RoHS, CARB and others, Salamander is steadfast in their environmental goals and investments.
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 45" x 34.5" x 22"
- Product Weight: 180 lbs
- Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)
- B-Storage Compartment: 19.75" x 27.75" x 19.5"
- Interior Includes: 4 Adjustable Shelves
- Recommended TV Size: Up to 50"
- Top Holds: 350 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf: 75 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Chameleon Collection Barcelona 323 Twin-Width AV Cabinet
- Assembly Hardware
- Assembly Instructions