Archetype 3.0 Modular Shelving
An innovative, infinitely adjustable, modular shelving system for audio/video equipment that allows anyone to create a wide array of shelving possibilities.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as needs change
- Accessories provide additional storage options and functionality
Threaded steel support rods and matching fasteners allow shelves to be fully adjustable. Stack units with coupler and/or add individual shelves as you need them.
Solid shelves deliver the strength and timeless beauty of genuine, American hardwoods or black MDF (medium density fiberboard). MDF is commonly used in acoustics for its strength, stability, and anti-resonant characteristics. Threaded rods and shelf clamping fasteners provide infinite vertical adjustability and exceptional strength.
Sustainability Is Part Of Salamander’s DNA
Their deep commitment to sustainability is not new. For over 10 years Salamander has had a holistic green initiative that emphasizes environmentally responsible company and manufacturing practices. They recognize their impact on the planet and society and take it seriously. From their 100% solar powered, USA manufacturing facility to sustainable materials used to build their furniture, to achieving the latest compliance from RoHS, CARB and others, Salamander is steadfast in our environmental goals and investments.