The Pinnacle of Performance
The RMB-1585, Rotel’s new flagship theater amplifier, provides both the massive power and sonic sophistication required by the finest home theater systems. With five channels, each capable of producing 200 continuous watts into 8 ohm loads (a full kilowatt of output power!), the RMB-1585 masters any A/V system regardless of speaker load or room size.
But it isn’t just pure output power that distinguishes the RMB-1585; it’s the ability to reproduce both the dynamics of a Hollywood blockbuster and the musical nuances of acoustic instruments that sets it apart. Where does this balance come from? It’s a direct result of Rotel’s celebrated Balanced Design Concept in which circuit topology and parts selection meld in the pursuit of sonic excellence.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 9.4" x 17.9"
- Weight: 79 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 1100W
- Standby power consumption: 0.5W
- BTU rating (4Ω, 1/8th power): 2372 BTU/h)
- Continuous power output: 200W/Ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (20Hz - 20kHz) <0.03%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz ± 0.5, -3dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted): 116dB
- Gain: 26.5dB
- Intermodulation distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): < 0.03%
- Damping factor: 260
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Input sensitivity
- Line level inputs (RCA): 1.9V
- Line level inputs (XLR): 3.8V
- Input impedance
- Line level inputs (RCA): 12kΩ
- Line level inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RMB-1585 5 Channel 200W Multichannel Amplifier
- Power cord