Larger listening environments require prodigious amounts of power to deliver room-filling sound. That’s exactly what you get with Rotel’s RMB-1575 model, a true high-current audiophile design capable of doubling its output to 5 x 500 Watts at 4 ohms with all channels driven.
Pure muscle alone, however, does not make a superb amplifier. The RMB-1575 excels at extracting all of the smallest audio details from both music and movie soundtracks alike. Best of all, even with its high power capability, the RMB-1575 runs relatively cool, extending the components' lifespan thanks to its innovative Class D design.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 5.7" x 16"
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 600W
- Standby power consumption: 2.3W
- BTU rating (4Ω, 1/8th power): 981 BTU/h
- Continuous power output: 250W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (20Hz - 20kHz) < 0.03%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 80kHz ±dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted): 109dB
- Gain: 27.1dB
- Intermodulation distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 2:1): < 0.03%
- Damping factor: 400
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Input sensitivity: 1.5V
- Input impedance: 8.3kΩ
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RMB-1575 5 Channel 250W Multichannel Amplifier
- Power cord