Great Sound for Medium to Large Home Theaters
The RMB-1555 is a remarkable multichannel amplifier with power output conservatively rated at 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (all channels driven!). With all but the most demanding speakers located in extraordinarily large rooms, the RMB-1555 exerts the kind of precise control that presents both nuance and bombast correctly from the faintest flute overtones, to the subterranean rumble of an approaching apocalypse.
The RMB-1555 employs a high-current, toroidal transformer matched to discrete output transistors with their higher thermal stability and freedom from the designed-in compromises that characterize their integrated circuit cousins. The Class AB amplifier configuration assures the best balance between power output and thermal efficiency.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 7.5" x 17.9"
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 650W
- Standby power consumption: 0.5W
- BTU rating (4Ω, 1/8th power): 1683 BTU/h
- Continuous power output: 120W/ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (20Hz - 20kHz) < 0.03%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz ±0.5, -3dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted): 116dB
- Gain: 26.5dB
- Intermodulation distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): < 0.03%
- Damping factor: 180
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Input sensitivity: 1.5V
- Input impedance: 12kΩ
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RMB-1555 5 Channel 120W Multichannel Amplifier
- Power cord