True Control Behind Your Audio
The RKB-D8100 8 Channel 100W Power Amplifier features the same performance and feature set as the RKB-8100 but adds digital inputs for increased functionality with any digital source component. Both models feature dual SMPS power supplies partnered with a high efficiency, low heat, Class D operation and no-compromise audio engineering, setting new standards for the custom installation amplifier category.
One of the many custom-friendly features the RKB-D8100 offers is input linking. A second input can source from any ‘upstream’ input - so B can source from A, C can source from B, and D can source from C. You can create four individual stereo zones, two dual zones, or three common zones, plus an individual zone. In other words, two Sonos Connects (for instance) might be divided between kitchen and patio (A+B zones) and Master Bedroom and Bath (C+D).
Other features include input signal sensing, buffered link output, a sum-to-mono feature, a rear panel RS232 connection allowing connection to automation systems to provide full control and feedback, and four front panel trim pots to allow easy level adjustment to balance zones.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 3.9" x 16.7"
- Weight 21 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 300W
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- BTU rating (4Ω, 1/8th power): 279 BTU/h
- Continuous power output: 100W/ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (20Hz - 20kHz) < 0.08%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz ±0dB, -1.4dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted)
- Line level inputs: 108dB
- Digital inputs: 95dB
- Gain: 30dB
- Intermodulation distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): < 0.08%
- Damping factor: > 150
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Crosstalk/separation: > 60dB
- Input sensitivity
- Line level inputs: 0.9V
- Digital inputs: -7dBfs
- Input impedance: 50kΩ
- Optical digital signals: SPDIF LPCM (up to 192kHz/24-bit)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RKB-D8100 8 Channel 100W Power Amplifier with DACs
- Power cord