Refined and Detailed Power
Rotel’s RB-1590 Stereo Amplifier is rated at 350 watts per channel into 8 ohms, both channels driven. That is a lot of power, but larger listening rooms or less sensitive loudspeaker designs require it to bring out the best possible performance and attain realistic audio dynamics.
The impressive capabilities of this amplifier begin with a solid foundation consisting of twin massive toroidal transformers custom-made by Rotel. These transformers are just part of a rock-solid power supply that includes eight special British-made BHC capacitors, known for their low loss and quick response times. These components will continue to supply all of the voltage and current requirements needed, even under the most difficult load conditions.
But power unrefined has never been a Rotel design goal. Every aspect of circuit design has been carefully considered, and each component has been rigorously selected after extensive listening sessions. The circuit topography has been laid out in a true monoblock design, ensuring maximum signal separation and improved stereo imaging.
Features include: XLR Balanced and RCA input connections, two pairs of 5-way speaker binding posts, 12-volt trigger control, thermal protection circuitry, overcurrent, over-voltage protection circuitry, dual staged power on relay to reduce surge current and extend longevity, and a detachable IEC power cord, all in a 5U chassis with included rack ears.
The RB-1590 has been designed for the most discerning audio enthusiast and will provide the highest levels of audio performance.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 9.75" x 19.9"
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 800W
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- BTU rating: 2100 BTU/h
- Continuous power output: 350W/ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (20Hz - 20kHz): < 0.03%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz ± 0.5dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted): 120dB
- RCA: 27.5dB
- XLR: 23.5dB
- Damping factor: 300
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Input sensitivity
- Line level inputs (RCA): 2.2V
- Line level inputs (XLR): 3.5V
- Input impedance
- Line level inputs (RCA): 12kΩ
- Line level inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
- Channel separation: > 50dB
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RB-1590 350W Stereo Amplifier
- Power cord