Delivering Superb Music Reproduction
The flagship A14 has the highest power and widest set of features in the range. The A14 is rated at 80 watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms, both channels driven. Yet ratings alone do not reflect real world usage. The A14 features a rugged power supply comprising a Rotel-manufactured toroidal transformer, plus slit-foil capacitors to effortlessly handle difficult speaker loads and dynamic signal peaks.
This is an impressively flexible audio component, designed to accommodate both classic analog and the latest digital source components supported by the onboard AKM 32-bit/768kHz DAC. But its greatest strength lies in its ability to render a musical performance exactly as the artist intended.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 3.6" x 13.5"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 280W
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- BTU rating: 632 BTU/h
- Continuous power output: 80W/ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (20Hz - 20kHz): < 0.03%
- Frequency response
- Line level inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz ± 0.5dB
- Digital inputs: 10Hz - 80kHz ± 3dB
- Phono input: 20Hz - 15kHz ± 0.5dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted)
- Line level inputs: 100dB
- Digital inputs: 103dB
- Phono input: 90dB
- Damping factor: 220
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Preout level: 1.2V
- Output impedance: 470Ω
- Tone controls: ±10dB at 100Hz/10kHz
- Coax/optical digital input signals: LPCM (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- USB audio class 1 (up to 24/96)
- USB audio class 2 (up to 32/384)
- DSD and DoP support
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- A14 80W Integrated Amplifier
- Power cord