Rugged Power Behind Excellent Audio Control
The A12 integrated amplifier displays the same clean lines and intuitive operation as the A14 with output power rated at 60 watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms.
Rotel engineers begin their quest for uncompromising audio performance at the power supply. This is the heart of an amplifier and an area where considerable time and investment is spent. Rotel manufactures its own toroidal transformers in-house to high tolerances using raw materials selected from proven, trusted suppliers. The result is a rugged power supply that won’t easily distort the music under dynamic conditions or with difficult speaker loads.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 3.6" x 13.5"
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 230W
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- BTU rating: 517 BTU/h
- Continuous power output: 60W/ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (20Hz - 20kHz): < 0.03%
- Frequency response
- Line level inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz ± 0.5dB
- Digital inputs: 10Hz - 80kHz ± 3dB
- Phono input: 20Hz - 15kHz ± 0.5dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted)
- Line level inputs: 100dB
- Digital inputs: 103dB
- Phono input: 90dB
- Damping factor: 220
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Preout level: 1V
- Output impedance: 470Ω
- Tone controls: ±10dB at 100Hz/10kHz
- Coax/optical digital input signals: LPCM (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- USB audio class 1 (up to 24/96)
- USB audio class 2 (up to 24/192)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- A12 60W Integrated Amplifier
- Power cord