Rockustics Cherry Bomb 5" 3-way Outdoor In-Ground Speaker with Built-In Subwoofer
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: CB5 UPC: 644216211708 Item: 177492
This product has been selected as one of The Best Outdoor Speakers of 2023. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
A full-range solution for modern landscape audio.
The Cherry Bomb speaker's patented three-way design includes a 5" dual-chamber, band-pass subwoofer, a 4" woofer, and a .75" tweeter all in one small unit. The combination of small form factor and full-range audio performance equals faster installation times because you dig only one hole for every two you would normally have to dig with a standard landscape audio package! You're running less wire and making fewer splices now too, not to mention there is no separate subwoofer amp needed with Cherry Bombs.
The patented design doesn't just save you installation time, it also sounds better. Since the low, mid, and high frequencies all originate from the same location, everything is equidistant from the listening location, meaning all you hear is perfectly phase-matched full-range sound. A built-in 64W transformer comes standard for 70V installations.
- Patented 3-way system design offers phase-matched audio across all frequencies
- Included subwoofer gives great low-frequency performance down to 42 Hz (-10dB)
- System provides exceptional audio everywhere in the listening environment
- Three-way design in a single cabinet allows for simplified installation and system setup
- Small below ground portion means a smaller hole is required - less digging
- Full weatherproof speaker system
- Wire leads for 70V transformer with optional 8-ohm bypass
- Mid-tweeter assembly can be pivoted up and down
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (W x H): 10.63" x 26.5"
- Shipping Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D): 31"" x 13" x 13.5"
- Enclosure Properties: Bandpass, Dual Chamber, Injection Molded, Ported, Rotational Molded, Sealed
- Included Accessories: Wire Nuts
- Source Inputs: Wire Leads
- Coverage Angle (±6dB @ 2kHz): 105°
- Frequency Response (± 10 dB): 42 Hz - 22 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. Continuous Power RMS: 50 W
- Max. Program Power: 100 W
- Nominal Impedance (Ω Ohms): 8 Ω
- Tweeter Driver: .75" Dome
- Woofer Driver: 4" Polypropylene Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- Subwoofer Driver: 5.25" Polypropylene Cone w/ Rubber Surround
- Sensitivity dB @ 1W/1M: 86 dB
- Sensitivity dB @ 2.83V/1M: 83 dB
- Applications: Applications for the Cherry Bomb include outdoor pool areas, patios and courtyards, residential backyards, and other outdoor venues
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 1x Cherry Bomb Speaker