Performance beyond price
This multi-award-winning ‘Plug and Play’ design utilizes Rega's handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory-fitted Carbon cartridge. Set-up is possible in under 30 seconds and delivers incredible performance well beyond its price point.
A fresh new look for the multi-award-winning Planar 1. Rega is delighted to introduce the new matt finish Planar 1. Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. The Planar 1 uses a bespoke 24 V, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration combined with their hand-made RB110 tonearm fitted with the unique Rega-designed ultra-low friction bearings. Rega has added their latest drive belt technology the EBLT belt which delivers greater accuracy and improved speed performance. If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
- EBLT Advanced drive belt fitted as standard
- New matte finish for 2021
- New Special Edition Walnut effect finish available for 2022
- RB110 tonearm with ultra-low friction play bearings
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter
- High quality, 24 V low noise synchronous motor
Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, ultra-low friction bearings (patent pending). New bias assembly and integrated arm clip. Includes automatic bias adjustment negating the need for the user to set bias, making this the most ‘plug & play’ turntable Rega has ever manufactured. Ergonomically, designed headshell for improved usability and appearance.
Rega Carbon cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
24 V Synchronous Motor
The first entry-level Rega turntable to use a 24 V, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminum pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
Brand new matt finish plinth with vastly improved appearance and ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside. Two stunning plinth finishes available, matt black or matt white.
Central Bearing Housing
Performance brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimizing the transfer of potential energy (patent pending).
23 mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
Rega's latest design foot assembly increases stability and reduces vibration transfer.
Motor Cover Tray
Motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
111 g ‘plug & play’ balance weight.
- Tonearm: Hand-assembled RB110 tonearm
- Cartridge: Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- Motor: 24 V low noise motor
- Platter: Phenolic resin platter
- Input: 115 V AC 60 Hz 90 mA
- Output: 24 V AC 100 mA AC
- Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D): 17.6" x 4.6 x 14.1"
- Weight: 9.26 lb
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Planar 1 Turntable with Premounted Carbon MM Cartridge