The PS10 is the perfect mid-sized, mid-priced subwoofer, delivering impressive output from a compact cabinet. With an overbuilt 10-inch driver, a 120-watt amp and a time-proven acoustical design, it's a great choice for small to midsize media rooms, or for bringing deep bass to any zone of a multiroom audio system. An internal EQ circuit optimizes the PS10's performance.
The PS10 may be Proficient's mid-line subwoofer, but it's a real slammer. The key to its outstanding performance? Oversize! The 10-inch pulp-fiber woofer features an oversize surround for greater excursion and more output, and an oversize voice coil for cooler operation and lower distortion. The woofer works in conjunction with the slot-loaded enclosure to deliver surprisingly deep, powerful bass.
Proficient rates their amps at 1% distortion instead of the 5% or 10% standard many manufacturers use, so the PS10's 120-watt high-current amp sounds super-clean. An internal EQ circuit gets the best possible sound from the woofer. The compact black cabinet can easily be hidden, and its stylish rib pattern gives the PS10 a great look when it's not hidden.
- 10" Long Excursion Treated Paper Cone Woofer
- Power: 120 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 200Hz
- Input: Left & Right Line Level, LFE
- Phase Switch: 0 180 degrees
- Protection: Overload Protection Circuit
- Power On/Off: Auto Sensing
- Port: Rear Slotted
- Black Wood Grain Finish & Aluminum Feet
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15-1/8" x 11-1/2" x 17-1/2"