Uncompromised heavyweight design combined with high-end features. The big brother of our X1 sets new standards.
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Electronically regulated precision motor with improved damping construction for the least amount of vibration and noise
- Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
- Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft bronze bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
- 9” one-piece tonearm tube with best internal damping by the ultra rigid carbon/alu sandwich construction
- TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by 50%
- Resonance-optimized Sumiko Rainier Cartridge hand-crafted in Japan
- Azimuth and VTA adjustment
- Resonance free, 2 kg heavy acryl platter
- Heavy, 50mm thick, highest quality CNC‘d MDF chassis
- Luxury 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish or real-wood, satin-waxed veneer
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Height adjustable, alu machined, vibration absorbing feet
- Handmade in Europe
Azimuth & VTA
The X2 comes with fully adjustable Azimuth & VTA. It offers you the possibility to modify your X2 as you want it.
2 kg Platter
The perfect platform to place your precious vinyl records, guaranteeing absolute reliability in its performance and sonic character.
A sophisticated DC/AC generator board generates clean and stable power to drive the motor. Easily change speed with the push of only a single button.
New Motor Suspension
A good motor by itself, is already very quiet. To get the best performance out of it, we have improved the motor suspension. The X2‘s motor chassis is carefully balanced and suspended on a precision tuned TPE belt - this way the motor chassis is effectively decoupled from the main plinth for optimal performance.
9'' Carbon-Aluminium Tonearm
Compared with its little brother the X1, the tonearm is longer - 9“ in length - and the tube has a wider diameter. The carbon/aluminium sandwhich construction results in better internal damping. The increased mass makes the tonearm an excellent fit for low compliance MC cartridges.
The three height adjustable damped aluminium feet guarantee the perfect stand & massively reduce risk of acoustical feedback.
Finished as a one-piece, with no resonance-inducing headshell, the X2 can also be set for azimuth and VTA adjustment. The tonearm is then supplied with a TPE-damped counterweight.
To guarantee a perfect connection to your amp you will find a high-quality phono RCA cable in the box. Our Connect it E is a semi-balanced, low-capacitance cable, with superior shielding.