This Turntable Accessory Package includes:
- Pro-Ject Tube Box S Phono Preamplifier With Tube Output (Black)
- Spin-Clean MKII Record Washer Starter Kit
Pro-Ject Audio Tube Box S MM/MC Phono Preamplifier with Tube Output Stage
This new Pro-Ject Audio Tube Box S MM/MC Phono Preamplifier with tube output stage offers unrivaled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Tube Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement to Phono Box S and an audiophile upgrade for most analogue hifi system. With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. Carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Tube Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
Pro-Ject Audio Tube Box S Phono Preamplifier Highlights:
- Audiophile Performance
- Audiophile-grade ECC83 (12AX7)
- Dual mono configuration
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene WIMA capacitors
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- 3 adjustable gain levels
- Subsonic filter
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
Spin-Clean MKII Record Washer Starter Kit
With the Spin-Clean® MKII standard unit and included accessories, you’re ready to begin removing the grime from your grooves.
- Washer Basin and Lid
- Washer Fluid 4oz
- One Pair Brushes MKII
- One Pair Rollers MKII
- Two Washable Drying Cloths
What's the best way to clean vinyl records? Spin-Clean -- an easy, effective, and affordable way to clean your LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs without using your valuable turntable as the cleaning device. With the Spin-Clean® Record Washer MK II record cleaning system, you’ll add years to all of your equipment including your turntable, stylus (needle) and, of course, your record collection.
Anyone who has used the conventional brush-type or spray-and-wipe record cleaners knows their limited ability and how awkward they are. Simply put, these other cleaners do not remove all the dirt, dust, and grime out of the grooves of your old records. And unlike other record cleaning machines, the Spin-Clean Record Washer MK II enables you to deep-clean both sides of your vinyl record at once with unparalleled results. Don't be fooled by imitators. The Spin-Clean Record Washer has been on the market for four decades and continues to be the largest selling record-cleaning device in the industry.
Plus, with the Spin-Clean Record Washer Fluid, there are never any harmful agents or alcohol to pose a threat to your cherished vinyl collection. Spin-Clean cleans safely, thoroughly, and effectively. Your albums and singles will sound as they were intended to, offering the highest fidelity and most superb acoustic sound. If you've been looking for the ultimate solution in how to clean vinyl records, your search is over. Spin-Clean is the best vinyl record cleaner on the market, garnering worldwide praise, awards, and accolades.
Pro-Ject Audio Tube Box S Phono Preamplifier Specifications:
- Input impedance: 10/100/1k/2k ohms(MC)/ 47k ohms (MM)
- Input capacitance: 50/150/270/370pF
- Gain switch: 41/51/61dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: MM (41 dB): 84dB (94dB – IEC -A), MC (51/61 dB): 67dB (75dB - IEC -A)
- THD: 0,01% MM/ 0,05% MC
- RIAA deviance: 0,4dB / 20Hz - 20kHz
- Subsonic filter: -12dB @ 20Hz (non switchable)
- In/Out sockets: 1 pair RCA connectors
- Power consumption: 470mA / < 1 watt in standby
- Oversized power supply: 18Volt DC/1000mA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 103 x 74 x 104 mm, 103 x 74 x 115 mm (with sockets)
- Weight: 810 g net