Tube Box S MM/MC Phono Preamplifier With Tube Output Stage - Tube Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier with tube output stage offers unrivaled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Tube Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement to Phono Box S and an audiophile upgrade for most analogue hi-fi system. With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. Carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Tube Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
- Audiophile Performance
- Audiophile-grade ECC83 (12AX7)
- Dual mono configuration
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene WIMA capacitors
- Precise RIAA equalization
- Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- 3 adjustable gain levels
- Subsonic filter
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Available in silver and black
- Input impedance: 10/100/1k/2k ohms(MC)/ 47k ohms (MM)
- Input capacitance: 50/150/270/370pF
- Gain switch: 41/51/61dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- MM (41 dB): 84dB (94dB – IEC -A)
- MC (51/61 dB): 67dB (75dB - IEC -A)
- THD: 0,01% MM/ 0,05% MC
- RIAA deviance: max. 0,4dB / 20Hz - 20kHz
- Subsonic filter: -12dB @ 20Hz (non switchable)
- In/Out sockets: 1 pair RCA connectors
- Power consumption: 470mA / < 1 watt in standby
- Oversized power supply: 18Volt DC/1000mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 103 x 74 x 104 mm
- 103 x 74 x 115 mm (with sockets)
- Weight: 810 g net