A New-Generation Entry Level Turntable with Phono Preamp and Bluetooth
The T1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first T-Line turntable, aiming to deliver true high-fidelity sound on a limited budget. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics, and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance when achieving such an affordable price. On top of the base model, the T1 BT features a built-in phono stage and a Bluetooth transmitter for wireless music streaming to your favorite Bluetooth enabled speakers.
- Precision belt-drive
- Manual 33,45 speed change
- Ortofon OM5e Moving Magnet pickup
- Simple setup, tracking force, and anti-skate factory adjusted
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Precision CNC‘d chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Dust cover with adjustable hinges
Pushing Audiophile Design to a New Affordable Level
In the T1, the motor drives a belt-system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which is mounted into an ultra-precise 0.001mm main bearing with a hardened steel axle and brass bushing – just like our coveted Essential III turntables.
Supplied with an Ortofon OM 5E Moving Magnet cartridge, featuring an elliptical diamond stylus tip; this is a true hi-fi playback system with no corners cut.
The stylish CNC-machined plinth, available in High Gloss Black, Satin White, or Walnut finish, features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis.
Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design – again avoiding the flaws of plastic or lightweight steel alternatives. Finally, the purpose-chosen turntable feet also do a good job of isolating the T1 from ambient vibrations around your hi-fi system.
The tonearm on the T1 is a new model, based on previous Pro-Ject designs. With its straight, 8.6” effective length and stiff aluminum construction, this one-piece tonearm also features low-friction bearings for absolute accuracy in use. Besides the clean and stylish looks, the integrated headshell won‘t cause any additional vibrations either, and is a big improvement over other detachable, screwed-on, or glued-on headshells!
The T1 is then finished with super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables, purpose-designed by Pro-Ject – not off-the-shelf RCA cables. There is also a dust cover for extra protection and a felt mat to protect your records.
- Speed: 33,45 (manual speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed variance:
- 33: 0.7%
- 45: 0.6%
- Wow & Flutter:
- 33: 0.25%
- 45: 0.23%
- Platter: Heavy 8mm, blasted-glass platter with felt mat
- Main bearing: Stainless steel/brass
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6” aluminum
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Overhang: 22.0 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
- Counterweight for mass: 5 - 10g (pre-mounted)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 50mN (17.5 mN pre-adjusted)
- Built-in Power Supply: 230V 50Hz (US: 110V 60Hz)
- Power consumption: 3 Watt max
- Dimensions: 16 1/2" x 4" x 13 1/2" mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 8.36 lb net
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- T1 BT-X Turntable
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Power Adapter
- Rubber Belt
- 45 Adapter
- Cartridge Alignment Tool
- Belt Ket
- Allen Wrench
- Phono RCA Cord
Customer Reviews for Pro-Ject T1 Reference Turntable w/ Bluetooth and Pre-Amp
1 year ago
Great place to do your business with for stereo equipment.
over 2 years ago