A turntable for everyone – Handmade in Europe!
- Entry level turntable
- Reworked tonearm design & new headshell
- Anti-resonant ABS polymer main platter
- Ortofon quality OM5e cartridge
- High-quality phono cables (1.23 m/4.03 ft)
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Silicon belt with optimum damping
- Handmade in Europe
The E1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first E-Line turntable, aiming to deliver a great sound experience on a limited budget, hand-made in Europe. It doesn‘t matter if you are a beginner, returnee, or experienced vinyl fan. The E1 won't disappoint you! Pro-Ject's Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating by Pro-Ject's experienced technicians in the factory provides you with the best settings for your turntable. Just lean back and enjoy your favorite records. The new E1 is available in three different versions to fit everyone's needs. All three models are equipped with a 33/45 RPM electronic speed switch.
The stylish CNC-machined composite fiber plinth, available in high gloss black, high gloss white, or walnut finish, is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside. The lightweight and low friction 8.6" aluminum tonearm is optimized for the high-quality Ortofon OM5e cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, anti-resonant platform for your vinyl. To protect your E1 from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dustcover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics, and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance despite such an affordable price.
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed variance
- 33: 0.7%
- 45: 0.6%
- Wow & Flutter
- 33: 0.25%
- 45: 0.23%
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Platter: 300 mm with felt mat
- Tonearm: 8.6" aluminum
- Effective arm length: 8.60"
- Overhang: 0.86"
- Effective tonearm mass: 0.24 oz
- Included accessories: Dust cover, 7" single adapter
- Power consumption: 4.5 Watts max
- Power Supply: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.53" x 4.41" x 13"
- Weight: 7.71 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- E1 with Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- Directly soldered RCA Phono Cable (1.23m)
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7" singles
- Power supply