Offering a Classic Look and Innovative High-End Technology
The Classic Sub-Chassis Turntable with 9" Carbon/Aluminum Tonearm makes use of a traditional frame design, which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. It also uses a compact simple and elegant form factor, and incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low-noise AC motor with an ultra-precision-frequency, DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability at both 33 and 45 rpm. An advanced aluminum and MDF subchassis is suspended by six TPE balls to effectively decouple the completely redesigned 9” composite carbon fiber/aluminum tonearm and TPE-damped aluminum platter from ambient vibrations.
- Height-adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced, TPE-damped aluminum platter with felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
- 9" carbon fiber/aluminum tonearm with MM and MC capability
- Precision Japanese ball bearing at base of tonearm
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low-friction Zircon pinpoint cardan tonearm bearings
- Azimuth and VTA both fully adjustable
- TPE-dampened counterweight with chrome finish
- Factory installed and adjusted Ortofon 2M silver phono cartridge
- Classic wooden chassis available in 3 matte finishes: walnut, rosenut, and eucalyptus wood grain
- Drive principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 11.8" aluminum
- Mains bearing: Stainless steel
- Wow & flutter: 33rpm: ±0.03%, 45rpm: ±0.05%
- Speed variance: 33rpm: ±0.10%, 45rpm: ±0.11%
- Signal-to-noise: - 71dB
- Effective arm length: 9.06"
- Effective arm mass: 0.48 oz.
- Overhang: 0.71"
- Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
- Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240V - 50 or 60Hz
- Power consumption: 5 watt max/<0.5 watt standby
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.1" x 5.2" x 13.8"
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Classic Sub-Chassis Turntable
- Dust cover
- Power supply