Outstanding performance from a compact and luxurious turntable configuration
2Xperience SB is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept which incorporates over 20 years of turntable design experience. The addition of precision motor control with electronic speed changing and a highend 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm means playback quality is vastly improved. The heavy chassis is made from MDF using a non-resonant construction technique. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration.
A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat. A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters.
The 2Xperience SB is not only equipped with a highend tonearm, but comes with a pre-fitted Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 phono cartridge. Offering exceptional performance and musicality at an affordable price the latest generation Blue Point No. 2 sets a new standard in its price class. Moving coil design, high output, 2.5-mV, alloy cantilever, Blue Point-cut elliptical diamond stylus, and standard 1/2" mounting.
An acrylic dust cover is also included.
Pro-Ject Audio 2Xperience SB Turntable Features:
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Precision balanced sandwich-platter with vinyl mat
- Record clamp tightens record to platter
- MDF chassis
- Audiophile grade 9” EVO carbon tonearm
- Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
- Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 is pre-mounted
Pro-Ject Audio 2Xperience SB Turntable Specifications:
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive
- Platter: 300mm MDF
- Mains bearing: stainless steel
- Wow & flutter: +/- 0.08%
- Speed drift: +/- 0.5%
- Signal to noise: - 70dB
- Tonearm: 9” Carbon EVO
- Effective arm length: 230 mm
- Effective arm mass: 8.5 g
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 800 mA power supply, dust cover
- Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 watt max / < 0.5 watt standby
- Dimensions: 460 x 160 x 360 mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight: 7.7 kg net