Polk's TSi500 Tower Speaker Combines Power with Sophistication
Bring the power of a live concert into your living room with the Polk TSi500 High Performance Tower Loudspeaker. Polk Audio is known for their devotion to research and development of the finest sounding speakers, and the inclusion of four drivers in a single casing shows their expertise with dynamic sound technology that can't be matched. When in use, every seat in the room is the perfect seat for listening. This warm, clean sound works even better with a partner speaker to create full stereo sound for each track.
- Realistic sound transports you into the studio with your favorite artist
- Crystal clear, distortion free audio at any volume
- Powerful bass reflex design
- Four powerful 6-1/2" drivers
- Elegant wood grain, gloss black finish
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Weight – 45 lbs.
- Dimensions (D)4-3/4 (37.47cm)" (H)44-3/8 (37.47cm)" (W) 8-1/4 (37.47cm)"
- Warranty: 5 year factory
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Next-Level Home Audio
Are you ready for an entertainment upgrade? Polk’s TSi500 High Performance Tower with Four 6-1/2" Drivers lets you create the sonic excitement of a movie theater or concert hall in the convenience of your very own home. This attractive floor-standing speaker is the flagship of Polk’s TSi speaker line and looks and sounds like a top-of-line speaker should. The tower design lets the TSi500 disappear into your room’s décor, but don’t be fooled by their sophisticated appearance; these Polk tower speakers have enough power to rattle the walls and keep the neighbors up all night with your favorite tunes.
Music to Your Ears, Easy on the Eyes
Other speakers on the market are big and bulky and clash with your interior decorating. Polk’s TSi500 beautiful black gloss wood grain finish blends in with your furniture so it doesn’t distract from the rest of the room. Since these speakers take up less than one square foot of floor space, you don’t have to rearrange your living area to install them. You will be amazed when you hear the amount of sound coming out of these speakers, especially when you see what little space they occupy.
Polk’s TSi500 High Performance Tower with four 6-1/2" drivers make it easy and affordable for you to build or upgrade your home stereo system without spending an arm and a leg. This speaker outperforms other speakers in its price range and delivers the sonic experience you would expect from a much more expensive product. Whether you are building a surround sound system from scratch or you looking to create traditional stereo setup, you won’t find a better solution than Polk’s TSi500.
Customizable Listening Experience
You don’t need to be an audiophile to appreciate the sound quality of Polk’s TSi500, but owning these speakers will turn you into one. The TSi500 has dual binding posts that allow for bi-amp or bi-wire connections. So you can take advantage of all the power your amplifier has, or use two amplifiers to get a wider frequency range and get the most out of your Polk TSi speakers.
High Quality Audio Components
You don’t need to be an accountant to recognize the value of Polk’s TSi500 High Performance Tower with Four 6-1/2" Drivers. The components inside these speakers are designed and engineered exactly the same way as speakers costing up to three times more than what you will pay for the TSi500. The silk dome tweeter produces bright, clear highs that are free of distortion, even at loud volumes. The tuned flared port venting system minimizes noise and produces big, full-bodied, musical bass, creating a dynamic listening experience.
The Polk DifferenceWhen the founders of Polk started their company, they wanted to recreate concert quality sound in homes without charging astronomical prices and using unsightly giant loudspeakers. In 1972, they set about to design and build a speaker that not only sounded better than what was available at the time but also more practical. Popular music may have changed since the company started, but Polk is still crafting high quality, great sounding, affordable speakers.
- Amplifier (220V Availability): No
- Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Cabinet Dimensions (Depth): 14-3/4 (37.47cm)"
- Cabinet Dimensions (Height): 44-3/8 (37.47cm)"
- Cabinet Dimensions (Width): 8-1/4 (37.47cm)"
- Mid/Woofer Diameter: 6-1/2 (16.51cm)"
- Mid/Woofer Quantity: 4
- Mid/Woofer Type: Bi-laminate organic fiber cone
- Tweeter Diameter: 1 (2.54cm)"
- Tweeter Quantity: 1
- Tweeter Type: Silk Dome Dynamic Balance
- Electrical Efficiency: 91dB
- Electrical Inputs: Dual 5-way binding posts
- Electrical Lower -3dB Limit: 38Hz
- Electrical Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Electrical Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-275 watts per channel
- Electrical Total Frequency Response: 28Hz-25kHz
- Electrical Upper -3dB Limit: 24kHz
- Warranty: 5 years
Big sound very good for home theater and good for music. Very good deal for the price