This Polk Audio 5.1 Home Theater Speaker bundle includes:
- TSi400 4-Way Tower Speaker with Three 5-1/4" Drivers - Pair (Black)
- TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair (Black)
- CS10 Center Channel Speaker with Dual 5-1/4" Drivers - Each (Black)
- PSW108 10" Subwoofer (Black)
TSi400 Tower Speakers
Step down in size from the TSi flagship TSi500 when you want big impact in a smaller room. Here, three smaller drivers in the classic TSi narrow baffle design make more efficient use of power, while delivering the same wide, realistic soundstage and deep, musical bass response you desire.
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Polks proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows the engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
TSi100 Bookshelf Speakers
Small in size, big in performance, the TSi100 is a great speaker to use for wall-hanging surround speakers in a TSi Series home theater (heavy duty wall-hanging brackets are built right in). Or, use them as main speakers in a small room, where performance is key but size is a consideration. Add a subwoofer to a pair of TSi100s and you have a truly dynamic high performance stereo pair for a truly surprising price.
- Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with Polks Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
CS10 Center Speaker
Even in a smaller room theater setup, the center channel speaker carries the load of over 50% of a movies effects and audio, from directional cues to dialogue. Timbre-matching is important, so that all the speakers in your system feature the same tonal qualities (for seamless transitions). The CS10 is a small-sized, hard working, high performance center channel speaker timbre-matched to the TSi Series, so you can build a small home theater for a reasonable price without sacrificing performance. Its innovative angled-top design gives you more placement flexibility; with perfect aiming whether you place it on top of your TV or below the screen.
- Achieve perfect imaging with more placement flexibility because the angled CS enclosure flips to accomodate TV-top or below-screen placement.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with the Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to the critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise (chuffing) and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speakers overall dynamics.
PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW108 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. Heres how it does it.
The PSW108 features a front firing port so you get the full bass impact focused directly at your seating area.
Polk doesnt use cheap paper cardboard woofers. This is the real deal and part of why PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition.
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofers motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speakers microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
- Total Frequency Response: 35Hz-200Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 160HZ kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 40HZ Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover: Variable 80Hz -160HZ
- Inputs: Speaker Level, Line Level
- Outputs: Speaker Level