This Polk Audio 2.1 Home Theater Speaker bundle includes:
- TSi400 4-Way Tower Speaker with Three 5-1/4" Drivers - Pair (Black)
- PSW108 10" Subwoofer - Each (Black)
TSi400 Tower Speakers
Step down in size from the TSi flagship TSi500 when you want big impact in a smaller room. Here, three smaller drivers in the classic TSi narrow baffle design make more efficient use of power, while delivering the same wide, realistic soundstage and deep, musical bass response you desire.
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Polks proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows the engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW108 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. Heres how it does it.
The PSW108 features a front firing port so you get the full bass impact focused directly at your seating area.
Polk doesnt use cheap paper cardboard woofers. This is the real deal and part of why PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition.
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofers motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speakers microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
- Total Frequency Response: 35Hz-200Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 160HZ kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 40HZ Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover: Variable 80Hz -160HZ
- Inputs: Speaker Level, Line Level
- Outputs: Speaker Level