This 5.1 home theater bundle includes:
- Denon AVR-E200 5.1 Channel AV Receiver With 3D Capability (Black)
- Polk Audio TSi300 3-Way Tower Speaker with Two 5-1/4" Drivers - Pair (Black)
- Polk Audio TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair (Black)
- Polk Audio CS10 Center Channel Speaker with Dual 5-1/4" Drivers - Each (Black)
- Polk Audio PSW108 10" Subwoofer (Black)
Enjoy thrilling 5.1 channel surround sound with Denon's AVR-E200 AV receiver, which features easy setup and easy connections and which provides an on-screen text and graphical display that greatly simplifies setup and operation. Packed with features, the AVR-E200 includes the latest high resolution audio decoders, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for the ultimate surround sound experience with your favorite Blu-ray movies and music concerts. There are 4 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and there's also a convenient 3.5mm stereo audio input on the front panel that lets you connect your favorite portable audio device. With Denon's exclusive Compressed Audio Restorer function, you'll hear improved fidelity with compressed audio sources such as MP3 tracks..
- 75 watts/channel
- Maximum power, 165 watts, 5 channels
- All-discrete output stages with equal power and identical quality on all channels
- Supports 1080P and 3D video pass-through
- High definition audio support including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- High-performance 192kHz/24-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Denon's proprietary Compressed Audio Restorer delivers improved fidelity with compressed music sources such as MP3 tracks
TSi300 Tower Speakers
Its a stylish solution: Build the bookshelf style speaker into its own stand. The result is a smaller tower that takes up almost no floor space and saves you the hassle of speaker stands. In exchange you get solid, efficiently stable footing, and the enhanced performance of more enclosure space. Dynamics go beyond bookshelf, with a wide soundstage and detailed imaging in small to mid-sized rooms. Its the tower with the soul of a bookshelf and the performance of a monster!
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Polks proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows the engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
TSi100 Bookshelf Speakers
Small in size, big in performance, the TSi100 is a great speaker to use for wall-hanging surround speakers in a TSi Series home theater (heavy duty wall-hanging brackets are built right in). Or, use them as main speakers in a small room, where performance is key but size is a consideration. Add a subwoofer to a pair of TSi100s and you have a truly dynamic high performance stereo pair for a truly surprising price.
- Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with Polk’s Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
CS10 Center Speaker
Even in a smaller room theater setup, the center channel speaker carries the load of over 50% of a movies effects and audio, from directional cues to dialogue. Timbre-matching is important, so that all the speakers in your system feature the same tonal qualities (for seamless transitions). The CS10 is a small-sized, hard working, high performance center channel speaker timbre-matched to the TSi Series, so you can build a small home theater for a reasonable price without sacrificing performance. Its innovative angled-top design gives you more placement flexibility; with perfect aiming whether you place it on top of your TV or below the screen.
- Achieve perfect imaging with more placement flexibility because the angled CS enclosure flips to accommodate TV-top or below-screen placement.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with the Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to the critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise (chuffing) and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speakers overall dynamics.
PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW108 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. Here’s how it does it.
The PSW108 features a front firing port so you get the full bass impact focused directly at your seating area.
Polk doesn’t use cheap paper cardboard woofers. This is the real deal and part of why PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition.
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofers motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speakers microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
- Total Frequency Response: 35Hz-200Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 160HZ kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 40HZ Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover: Variable 80Hz -160HZ
- Inputs: Speaker Level, Line Level
- Outputs: Speaker Level