This Polk Audio 3.0 Home Theater Speaker bundle includes:
- TSi300 3-Way Tower Speaker with Two 5-1/4" Drivers - Pair (Black)
- CS10 Center Channel Speaker with Dual 5-1/4" Drivers - Each (Black)
TSi300 Tower Speakers
It's a stylish solution: Build the bookshelf style speaker into its own stand. The result is a smaller tower that takes up almost no floor space and saves you the hassle of speaker stands. In exchange you get solid, efficiently stable footing, and the enhanced performance of more enclosure space. Dynamics go beyond bookshelf, with a wide soundstage and detailed imaging in small to mid-sized rooms. It's the tower with the soul of a bookshelf and the performance of a monster!
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows the engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
CS10 Center Speaker
Even in a smaller room theater setup, the center channel speaker carries the load of over 50% of a movies effects and audio, from directional cues to dialogue. Timbre-matching is important, so that all the speakers in your system feature the same tonal qualities (for seamless transitions). The CS10 is a small-sized, hard working, high performance center channel speaker timbre-matched to the TSi Series, so you can build a small home theater for a reasonable price without sacrificing performance. Its innovative angled-top design gives you more placement flexibility; with perfect aiming whether you place it on top of your TV or below the screen.
- Achieve perfect imaging with more placement flexibility because the angled CS enclosure flips to accommodate TV-top or below-screen placement.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with the Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to the critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise (chuffing) and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speakers overall dynamics.