This Polk Audio speaker bundle includes:
- TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair (Black)
- PSW108 10" Subwoofer - Each (Black)
TSi100 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
Small in size, big in performance, the TSi100 is a great speaker to use for wall-hanging surround speakers in a TSi Series home theater (heavy duty wall-hanging brackets are built right in). Or, use them as main speakers in a small room, where performance is key but size is a consideration. Add a subwoofer to a pair of TSi100s and you have a truly dynamic high performance stereo pair for a truly surprising price.
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate and your choice of stylish black or cherry wood-grain finishes make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to our critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speakers overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Our high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Explosive Performance for Movies & Music
PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW108 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. Heres how it does it.
The PSW108 features a front firing port so you get the full bass impact focused directly at your seating area. Polk doesnt use cheap paper cardboard woofers. This is the real deal and part of why PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition. By using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofers motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speakers microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound. Line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system.
- Total Frequency Response: 35Hz-200Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 160HZ kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 40HZ Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover: Variable 80Hz -160HZ
- Inputs: Speaker Level, Line Level
- Outputs: Speaker Level
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 3/8" (36.51cm) x 14" (35.56cm) x 16 1/8" (40.96cm)
- Subwoofer Enclosure Type: Vented flared port via front panel