The RTiA7 truly stands out. With two 7” bass drivers, a 6.5” midrange driver, and a 1” dome tweeter, this impressive floorstanding loudspeaker mixes stunning performance and classic beauty to rise above the competition.
- Classic Polk Audio sound quality in a floorstanding speaker
- Custom butyl rubber surrounds and anti-diffraction grilles produce a life-time of reliable sound
- Polished hardwood veneer cabinet finishes with black or cherry trims
Proprietary Polk Audio technology eliminates distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so all you hear is high-quality sound.
Patented bass venting design smoothly transitions air flow, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for deeper, more efficient bass impact.
Cascade Tapered Crossover
Innovative crossover eliminates comb filtering and beaming for higher quality audio and a more expansive soundstage.
Klippel Motor Optimization
Laser measurement technology ensures a smooth excursion path at both ends of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at all volumes.
Compatible with the entire Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless blending from speaker to speaker in multi-channel systems.
Patented Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) technology suppresses distortion-causing cabinet resonance to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.875" x 42.25" x 17.875"
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Mid-high array driver complement: (1) 6.5" diameter midrange
- Subwoofer array driver enclosure type: PowerPort Plus bass venting
- Subwoofer array driver complement: (2) 7" diameter subwoofer
- Front array driver complement: (1) 1" diameter tweeter
- Total frequency response: 20Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89dB
- Lower and upper -3dB limits: 35Hz - 26kHz
- Midbass/woofer crossover frequency: 125Hz
- Tweeter/midrange crossover frequency: 2.7Hz
- Recommended amplifier power per channel: 20 watts - 300 watts
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RTiA7 High Performance Floorstanding Loudspeaker