Questions? We're here to help.
Omni A1 Wireless Amplifier
A great sounding pair of loudspeakers never goes out of style, especially in a digital world. The Omni A1 enables you to stream Polk's widely regarded signature sound wirelessly to your existing component loudspeakers. It's that simple. The Omni A1 wireless amplifier includes customized EQ settings for optimizing the performance with Polk speakers, and has a peak power rating of 75 W x 2 channels. Music lovers and vinyl collectors will enjoy the fact that the Omni A1 also includes a phono input for their turntable.
Omni A1 Highlights:
- Transforms existing speakers into a music streaming system
- Power: 75 Watts x 2 Channels (@ 4 ohms)
- Phono input for your turntable - optical
- Audio inputs: Aux (1/8"), Phono (RCA)
- Wire to existing pair of speakers
- Use it vertically or horizontally
Omni A1 Features:
All the music you love, anywhere in your home.
- The Omni A1 is part of the Omni Collection, a series of wireless products that allow you to control what you want to listen to from your phone, tablet or computer and stream it wirelessly to any room. Plus, you can start with one and then add throughout your home.
- Stream the most popular online music services including Pandora and Songza. Services like KKBox, QQMusic and Deezer are available in select countries.
Polk Omni Apps
- The free Polk Omni App allows you to mix-and-match speakers with the open Play-Fi Technology and future-proof your home music solution. Stream the same music to every room or stream different songs to different rooms. The Polk Omni Utility App gives you extended functionality, including product firmware updates, source selection (if applicable) and EQ settings for the A1 Amp.
Omni A1 Specifications:
- Class-D Digital. Power: 75 Watts x 2
- Depth: 8.62 in / 21.90 cm
- Height: 2.99 in / 7.60 cm
- Width: 8.62 in / 21.90 cm
- Electrical Inputs: Optical, 1/8” analog, USB for firmware updates and phone charging, Phono
- Electrical Outputs: Left and right speaker binding posts, LFE wired connection to subwoofer
- Wireless Connectivity: Connectivity 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz