Ultra-High Performance Surround for Thrill-Seekers
The F/XiA6 is at home in the best home theater systems and in very large spaces. With a 6 1/2" Dynamic Balance driver and two 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeters, movies and multi-channel music will fill the space with well-conceived sound effects coming from all directions. These surround speakers will literally immerse you in three-dimensional sound. Configurable as bipole or dipole for discrete and diffuse sound, they work equally well behind you or beside you. For the ultimate 7.1 home theater system, simply add a second pair.
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, life-like imaging of surround sound.
- With the flip of a switch, Polk's dipole/bipole circuitry changes the sound-field from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows their engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a life-time of reliable sound.
- The F/XiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.38" x 14.75" x 8.63"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Driver complement: (1) 1" diameter mid/woofer, (2) 1" diameter tweeter
- Total frequency response: 45Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 88dB
- Lower and upper -3dB limits: 55Hz - 26kHz
- Recommended amplifier power per channel: 45 watts - 27 watts
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- F/XiA6 Timbre-Matched Bipole/Dipole Surround Loudspeakers - Pair
Customer Reviews for Polk Audio F/XiA6 Timbre-Matched Bipole/Dipole Surround Loudspeakers - Pair
All I have to say is that, I now need a CSi A4 to complete my set up.
Pioneer Receiver 7.1 front bi-amp
Polk RTi8 front
JBL center (for now
FXi A4 rears
Martin Logan Dynamo sub
Realmente estoy sorprendido de el cambio del sonido que obtuve al reemplazar mis viejos traseros Sony 550
Las recomiendo ampliamente.
speaker, after 1 month this is the perfect sorround speaker for
me , i can feel great quality of hi-freq.
recomanded to everybody.
sound without quality is just noise...