Polk DB522 Overview
The Polk DB522 5-1/4” 2-way coaxial speakers will provide an instantaneous uptick in sound quality in comparison to the dry, boring, factory-installed speakers that you’re currently listening to.
The tough polypropylene woofer cones with their hardy rubber surround, silk dome tweeters, and marine-certification (more on that later!) ensure that you have well-crafted and long-lasting speakers now.
- 2-way component speaker kit comprised of tweeters and 5-1/4” woofers
- Polypropylene woofers for clean mid-range and mid-bass performance
- Silk dome tweeters for silky-smooth highs
- Rubber surround for long-lasting performance
- 4-ohm impedance to run off of factory (or aftermarket) radio power
- Marine certified for use on fresh water boats and powersports vehicles
- Up to 100 watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 300 watts
- Frequency response range: 55Hz – 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Top-mount depth: 1-3/4”
- Grilles included
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Lackluster sound, be gone!
You, like most people, spend a good deal of your time in your car heading to and from various obligations. Why listen to your favorite tunes through speakers that can’t do them justice?
The Polk DB522 2-way coaxial speakers are designed to not only run well off of a low-level power environment (and they can handle up to a 100 watts continuously!), they features silk dome tweeters that immediately begin to enhance the “muffled” sound that you’re currently listening to. Teamed up with the 5-1/4” polypropylene woofer and durable rubber surround, you have a recipe for some killer sound quality.
Polk’s DB+ Series speakers are marine-certified. What does this mean? Not only can it be used in vehicle, they can also live quite happily in your freshwater boat or powersports vehicle! You can literally have the same type of sound in your car, your boat, AND your ATV – everywhere you go, great sound follows.
- Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter: 4.76" (121 mm)
- Dimensions – Height: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2.01" (51.2 mm)
- Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.74" (44.2 mm)
- Dimensions Grille – Height: 17.55 mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer – Diameter: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter – Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Electrical - Max Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Electrical - Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Electrical - Total Frequency Response: 55Hz-22kHz
- Electrical Power Handling – Continuous: 100 W
- Electrical Power Handling – Peak: 300 W
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box:
- 1 pair of DB522 coaxial speakers
- 1 pair of grilles
- 2 lengths of terminated speaker wire (12” length each)
- 4 butt connectors
- 8 mounting screws
- 8 speed clips
- Owner’s manual