The High Performance Heart of Home Theater
The CSiA4 is a high performance center channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4" Dynamic Balance drivers, one 1" Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility to placing the CSiA4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows Polk's engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a life-time of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20" x 6.875" x 8.75"
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Front array driver complement: (2) 5.25" diameter midrange, (1) 1" diameter tweeter
- Total frequency response: 55Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89dB
- Lower and upper -3dB limits: 65Hz - 26kHz
- Recommended amplifier power per channel: 20 watts - 180 watts
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- CSiA4 Compact High Performance Center Channel Speaker