The High Performance Heart of Home Theater
The CSiA4 is a high performance center channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4" Dynamic Balance drivers, one 1" Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility to placing the CSiA4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows Polk's engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a life-time of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20" x 6.875" x 8.75"
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Front array driver complement: (2) 5.25" diameter midrange, (1) 1" diameter tweeter
- Total frequency response: 55Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89dB
- Lower and upper -3dB limits: 65Hz - 26kHz
- Recommended amplifier power per channel: 20 watts - 180 watts
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- CSiA4 Compact High Performance Center Channel Speaker
Customer Reviews for Polk Audio CSiA4 Compact High Performance Center Channel Speaker
I read in some bad reviews about CSi3 related to music performance. This unit sound great in both. The dynamic range is deep and the balance between bass and treble is ok.
the highs are nice and crisp, good punch at the low end ... I have the csi a4, with RT 1000P front,FX 300 at the rare, and cs175 as back surrounds.